New, just been to see CRS...

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

New, just been to see CRS...

Postby sopngeo » 21 May 2014, 04:34

Hello,

So I've has some problems down there for years, bleeding, lumps, sore skin... I could go on but I wont. I'm a 22 year old male by the way.

So I finally decided I need to see a doctor and get it sorted once and for all. I recently got referred to a CRS locally (england) and he was okay. He had a look and inspected me, I hadn't had any bleeding for months but he was fairly rough and it caused a little cut, but I told him it happens all the time and just wont heal. He did say that it's odd that it's not healing because there wasn't any spasming which is common. He said there are some internal hemorrhoids which he wants to band. He then said he wants me to have a half colonoscopy to see if there are any problems causing the soreness and stopping the healing. So I'm having that booked in soon which I've very nervous about. I'm hoping that he'll band up whilst doing the colonoscopy... I'm a bit worried he'll make the cut worse when he's doing it too.

I'm just a bit overall worried and it's all a bit embarrassing. I just want this all out of the way by September because I'm doing a teaching degree and I don't want these pains and problems effecting my performance.

Feeling a mix of optimistic, worried, relieved somethings getting done and scared :(

thanks for letting me rant!
sopngeo

Topics: 1

Re: New, just been to see CRS...

Postby Apes » 21 May 2014, 06:34

It's good you are addressing the issues. No need to be embarrassed. Good luck
Fissure 2/13/14 from Colonoscopy
Nitro no help
Nifedipine no help
Botox 5/5/2014 work in progress
HEALED 10/2014
Apes