HI NEW TO THE FORUM!!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

HI NEW TO THE FORUM!!

Postby Misterio » 02 Aug 2014, 04:45

Hi, my name is Adele, & I can't find a way to INTRODUCE myself,! I think something isn't working on this set up. Anyways, I'm called misterio on the forum. I believe I've been suffering with a fissure for15 years, after a colonoscopy. I've been thru tons of doctors & procedures & quakes! Before, I was an active healthy person, happily married, now 48 years. I live in Calabasas, California, & have lived here in the San Fernando Valley since 11 years old. I taught elementary school, had 2 children, & then switched to Real Estate sales for 25 years. I take strong pain medicine, but recently figured out myself, that the original diagnosis of rectal fissure is what I have. Since no Dr can "see" the fissure, I'm not sure what I should do. I need help!!! I hope I can find some direction here. The only thing keeping me happy is my husband, Labradoodle pup, & living in Calabasas. We recently built a new home here, & it is a joy! Now to get rid of the pain in my tush!
Misterio

Topics: 1

Re: HI

Postby Alyssa » 02 Aug 2014, 19:52

Misterio,

Welcome to the forum... 15 years with this ass pain is a very long time! Can you explain what are your symptoms and which doctors have you seen to diagnose your condition? Sometimes, fissures are hard to find.
2/14 Fissure developed
3/14 Diagnosed w/ fissure given Nifedipine
4/14 Referred to Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy=Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
5/14 Fissure declared "healed"/chronic anal pain persists
9/5/14 Botox to pelvic floor
9/22 biofeedback
Alyssa
VIP

Topics: 26

Re: HI

Postby Alyssa » 02 Aug 2014, 20:01

Misterio,

You can introduce yourself by clicking on the NEW TO FORUM? INTRODUCE YOURSELF then clicking on the NEW TOPIC on top or the bottom of the page. It will ask you for a SUBJECT & TOPIC DESCRIPTION. Type in your text information and then click on SUBMIT.
2/14 Fissure developed
3/14 Diagnosed w/ fissure given Nifedipine
4/14 Referred to Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy=Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
5/14 Fissure declared "healed"/chronic anal pain persists
9/5/14 Botox to pelvic floor
9/22 biofeedback
Alyssa
VIP

Topics: 26