Please don't laugh at me!

Possible fissure?

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Please don't laugh at me!

Postby Jackie5678 » 10 Sep 2014, 14:07

Hi everyone! Out of shear embarrassment I have to talk to someone about this! I am 100% telling the truth. The other day I was helping my daughter comb her hair while watching a movie. Well she left her detangler bottle on the couch... Guess who was wearing extremely short shorts and sat right on top of it? This idiot girl. Right in the rectum! It hurt like absolute hell for 20 minutes but no blood. The next day I had a bowel movement and had sharp pain. When I examined myself I found a fissure. Well it's been days and I checked again and the fissure has healed! However I am left with rectal pain and a feeling like something is stuck in my anus. Sorry for the details. Feels like someone put a tiny pebble and it is scratching up my insides. When I sit in the wrong position for too long or wear tight clothes it aches so bad. Does this sound like a fissure or internal hemmoirds or is it possible I have damaged nerve endings? This is such an uncomfortable feeling and my doctor is blowing me off. It's putting my life on hold. I feel great first thing in the morning and then after standing and walking the feeling comes back. Someone help me!
Jackie5678

Topics: 1

Re: Please don't laugh at me!

Postby mmklinemm » 10 Sep 2014, 21:03

If it is a fissure, you should be able to heal easier than others since it was caused by trauma, rather than a condition like constipation, IBS, etc. Is there any chance you can make an appointment with a colorectal surgeon? That's your best bet for a clear diagnosis and treatment. Hopefully that feeling of pressure and scratching is just simply a scratch from the bottle and it's healing! Maybe try apply some coconut oil? It's very soothing. Just don't use a lot because it can be messy and stain your clothes.
mmklinemm
VIP

Topics: 13

Postby Jackie5678 » 10 Sep 2014, 21:07

Thank you! I did call the colorectal surgeon near me and begged the receptionist for an appointment tomorrow so I will know more than. Weird thing is the scratchy pain kinda moves from side to side so I'm getting worried there may be multiple scratches or fissures. Just wasn't sure if a fissure could feel like that. I don't have any pain with bm anymore just scratchy and uncomfortable all day. Applying the nitroglycrine all day!!!
Jackie5678

Postby Datura » 11 Sep 2014, 04:45

I'm no help other than getting a 2nd opinion and remembering that things do take a little time to heal. That area is used fairly frequently. I do hope you feel better soon though!
Datura
Fibre Addict