Manuka+Tumeric Powder+ a little Ginger powder

It feels so good

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Manuka+Tumeric Powder+ a little Ginger powder

Postby SufferingSuccotass » 31 Jan 2015, 23:27

Oh my god it feels so good! Ahhhhhhhhhh
I have destroyed a grape sized external Roid over night by basting it overnight in Manuka Honey. The pain was gone within the first 10 minutes. Makes a mess but it is worth it. Prep H did nothing but lubricate for two prior. Anyway I have been on the mend but not out of the woods. I wished I had kept a consistant regime of honey treatment going. I noticed and felt a bump and some pinkish/clear puss; some yellow when wiping. Also had to make several trips a day to wipe. Well I got a good look at the old glory hole this morning using my camera phone and was scared stiff. I GOT more than a roid. Possibly a fistula and cyst or abscess and possibly piles. I am gonna get checked out on Monday. I do know that the Manuka honey has prevented or halted progression and is working if I keep it up. I should also mention that I have eaten very healthy the last two weeks as well including large amounts of raw garlic, fresh ground ginger and tumeric as well. My point of this post is the aforementioned as well as the state of euphoria I am currently in. After a bath tonight I mixed 2 tblsp Manuka honey + 1 tblsp of Tumeric powder + a teaspoon ginger powder + 3 drops of of distilled water sopped up a gauze pad and stuffed it in the affected area. Oh my god it feels so good... I want to tell everybody and scream it from rooftops! :smilyhug:
SufferingSuccotass

Topics: 1

Re: Manuka+Tumeric Powder+ a little Ginger powder

Postby Isle » 13 Mar 2015, 14:18

Hey thanks for the formula. I'll try it for fissure
Hemorrhoidectemy Oct 2014, successful
Fissure Nov 2014 not healed
Nefedipine no help
Progesterone helped some
Oxidized Magnesium great stuff for soft stools
Looking for healing thinking of LIS
Isle