Candida(yeastovergrowth)causes Anal Fissures?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Candida(yeastovergrowth)causes Anal Fissures?

Postby FissureHome » 07 Dec 2013, 08:18

I havent seen anything on this site about it wondering if anyone has any thoughts or views on this?

Heres a link i found doin research

http://treato.com/Anal+Fissure,Candida/?a=s
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: Candida(yeastovergrowth)causes Anal Fissures?

Postby FissureHome » 14 Dec 2013, 05:17

Heal Candida with 100% Pure Gum Turpentine http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... ria-alone-
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Superfissure » 14 Dec 2013, 06:20

Interesting as I was diagnosed with Candida recently but then after a swab test was done I was told the results were inconclusive, so it's not confirmed either way. And the symptoms for me are fairly minor. I have not read anywhere else about a connection. I've had fissure issues for quite a few years now and also had skin related issues in the groin area (but very minor) since around the same time but unfortunately cannot remember for sure exactly when both kicked off - but no more than a year apart. I think the skin issue started off using some of the free shower gel they provide hotels so still think that was the original cause, so probably unrelated.

For suspected candida my doctor threw pills at me which my body didn't like so had to stop those (hopefully I'm not now resistant in case I do need to try them again), then when results were inconclusive from the test they prescribed anti-biotics! Not bothered with those yet as I hate pills and as my symptoms are fairly minor would rather try various creams. Hard to believe a bit of a skin issue is such a nightmare to also resolve! The fissue is of course painful but being a single guy I'd rather not have an issue on the tip of my thingy and between the skin - would rather get rid of that first :). It's a bit depressing having issues both front and rear :oops:
Superfissure
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby FissureHome » 14 Dec 2013, 09:25

This is a 3 hour interview about 100% turp..very interesting..Dont take antiboitics!!!! they kill you!!
http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-je ... r-14-2013/
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby FissureHome » 14 Dec 2013, 09:26

Using creams only clears the infection on the outside but the root of the problem is still in your body..it will keep coming back..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Superfissure » 14 Dec 2013, 09:45

We all have candida albicans, it's just when you get an overgrowth in some areas of the body, hence can be managed with creams often. But my results actually came back inconclusive anyway. Instead bugs were found but non specific, hence why the doctor then prescribed anti-biotics. I'm using a cream instead which has anti fungal/anti-biotic properties. It hasn't been too bad anyway but rather annoying. Given how minor my symptoms were/are and given the fact that using an anti-candida cream for weeks didn't get rid of it, I was thinking it was probably something else.

I'd rather see a dermatologist. WIth a more acurate diagnosies maybe we can then get the right treatment.

Regarding antibiotics. The anti-fungal capsules I did try had a massive list of side effects, including liver and heart failure! I ended up getting a weird sensation (tingling - pins and needles in arms, hands, feet, legs) which I ignored but then reading the list of side effects it stated to stop taking them immediately. Apparenlty if it was that it could result in permanent tingling/numbness in the body due to damage to nervous system - yikes. If I have to I will take the anti-biotics but will look at all non-pill alternaties first :)

All pills are bad :). I have always tried to avoid them.I usually don't even take anything for a headache, just let it eventually subside.
Superfissure
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby FissureHome » 14 Dec 2013, 12:11

Candida, yeast, fungus feed on sugar and so does cancer..Sugar is killing people..literally..and antibiotics..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby john61 » 31 Mar 2015, 17:05

I believe that candida in fact causes fissures. Candida causes your mucous membranes & organs to swell ie. Eyes, intestines, rectum, liver. Since I've been battling my systemic candida, no longer have fissures. My CKD kidney disease improved immensely, and My "fatty liver" no longer looks fatty :-)

Candida is evil! It will kill you if not dealt with. But don't use horrible liver killing anti fungal drugs. They will destroy your liver. Stop ALL carbs. Starve it out.

Good luck
john61

Postby pr2jd2b » 04 Apr 2015, 11:46

I have the following problems:
Candida under the foreskin (under treatment using Resolve fungicidal cream - almost cured)
I had an anal fissure that was cured using an ointment (Glyceryl Trinitrate 0.2%ww), but by coincidence or not it caused proritous ani, and an itch to the inside of both my thighs and under my armpits, my scalp and genitals also itch.
Recently, we acquired a new dog and the animal also suffers with eczema, the arrival of the animal seems to coincide with my symptoms - I am allergic to cats and dogs.
My wife is an enthusiastic gardener but unfortunately I am allergic to grass and pollen.
I often have to have a shower in the middle of the night to relieve the symptoms and to apply the medications (hydrocortisone, cinchocaine hydrochloride).
I use a hand towel moistened in a solution of warm water and a few drops of DETTOL household disinfectant before medicating myself - be careful !.
Also, I was prescribed MOVICOL for the constipation and it worked very well.
pr2jd2b

Postby Shania213 » 02 Dec 2015, 08:39

john61 wrote:I believe that candida in fact causes fissures. Candida causes your mucous membranes & organs to swell ie. Eyes, intestines, rectum, liver. Since I've been battling my systemic candida, no longer have fissures. My CKD kidney disease improved immensely, and My "fatty liver" no longer looks fatty :-)

Candida is evil! It will kill you if not dealt with. But don't use horrible liver killing anti fungal drugs. They will destroy your liver. Stop ALL carbs. Starve it out.

Good luck

Wel Ive stopped all carbs and my stool has gone yellow-not so sure Ive done the right thing so may consider stopping. I do think that candida is one reason for anal fissures

I only realised that I had candida after I started using rectogesic and lactulose along with sugar cravings and I started to experience a host of weird sensations

Realised it was thrush and candida but realised too late when I realised that the burning cant be able from the fissure??? Now I have two fissures
Shania213
Salt Bather

Topics: 14