where are your fissure(s) ?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

where are your fissure(s) ?

Postby Fissurefrustration » 11 Jan 2015, 16:02

so I've got another minor tear and that made me start to think about their location and how to prevent etc etc

so this new tear is exactly 12 and stings like a wotsit whenever I try to use the shower head on it or any creams so have left alone. all my tears are either exactly on the sphincter or just inside never any higher up. my other chronic tear is 6pm with what feels like scar tissue at 5.

since it's my sphincter that keeps on retearing I'm wondering how to make the skin thicker/stronger??

what are your experiences?

J
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Re: where are your fissure(s) ?

Postby Mae » 20 May 2015, 10:24

If 12:00 is my v then my first fissure (the one that got diagnosed and I'm pretty sure has healed) was at around 7:00 or 8:00 and my new one feels like it's right in the middle at 6:00. Or maybe the first one was larger and weakened the skin around it making it more susceptible to tears. I don't know. All I know it's this one is definitely slightly to the right of the original. I haven't been able to get a good look at it myself. That takes some real acrobatics lol. I figured I'm just susceptible to fissures cuz I hold a lot of tension in those muscles throughout the day. And in the past I used to hold my poop in a lot. (How things change Lol. I'm not above going in a walmart bathroom now if it's all that's available to me!)
● Fissure first appeared Nov '14
● Cycle of healing and reappearing
● Using conservative methods (metamucil, managing anxiety)
Mae
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby hopefull » 20 May 2015, 20:59

Mine feels like 2/3 and is very high in the canal, i sometimes get pain at 10 but no bleeding from there so not sure what it is.

Sorry I'm not sure how to strengthen the external sphincter skin, wish I could help. Can only think of perhaps something topical, but you are already using vit E and taking multi vitamin.
AF since Jan '15 postpartum
Taking: Lax-sachets, flaxseed oil, Mg
Topical: Diltiazem, Sudocrem
Circulation: Warm wheat bag, relax, short walks
Tried: Rectogesic, slippery elm, Lactulose
hopefull
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7

Postby hurtinend » 21 May 2015, 20:41

My pain radiates, I cannot tell where it comes from, most times I don't care....I think it comes from up inside, I can't tell after my latest examination which sent me off in a panicked pain response that I am not proud of. All I know is that I have radiating waves of hot, burn, sting, throb, spasm and ache.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52