Have you try organic honey?

This worked excellent for me!

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Have you try organic honey?

Postby HAMA » 06 Jun 2015, 23:20

Hello everybody, Organic Honey is the solution !
I had an anal fissure for about five months and the situation almost finish with my life, I mean it was worse than anything I had felt before, for example; kidney stones. Anyways my dear friends, after been in bed dying of pain for hours every day, and hoping to have surgery to finish this situation and after trying everything I learn on the internet, nothing really help. But I create my own natural “medicine” and I recover in less than a week. This is what I did:
Breakfast:
Smoothie made of Papaya, almond milk, oatmeal and a bit of extra virgin coconut oil (everyday).
Lunch options:
1) Any kind of vegetables cooked any way with some boil eggs or lite chicken or tuna.
2) A sandwich of avocado, tuna, tomato on a whole wheat bread
3) Salmon with salad or brown rice
Dinner options:
1) A small piece of broil chicken breast whit olive oil and veggies
2) Chickpeas mix whit tomatoes, a bit of onion, parsley, lettuce (evoo)
3) Lentil, or, whole wheat pasta, or soup
*Every day you have to take two baths with some extra virgin coconut oil in the water (warm) be sure you get some of the oil in your anal zone.
* After every BM you must clean very well using warm water. After that you MUST put some of the best ORGANIC HONEY you can get (in you anal area of course). I just found out by accident the properties of this excellent product, and cicatrizing small bounds is one of them (do a research yourself).
* You have to eat fruits as snacks, and drink as much water possible during the day.
* Before to go to bed put some organic honey again, and don’t be afraid of putting a good quantity, but also drink a glass of coconut water and take one of a stool softener.
* try to walk at least 20 minutes every day, smile, and repeat that you are feeling better!
* Don’t drink alcohol, eat fried stuff or white bread or anything that you may think is not going to be soft when its goes out…
* I also had a glass of water with some of that fiber that you can buy at the grocery or pharmacy (at night).
* I eat just small quantities of food every time, so that help me to have a BM just one time during the day (early in the morning).
After the first week I didn’t feel the pain anymore! Actually I felt better beginning the second day. Today, after 2 months of completely recovery I am feeling happier than ever. When I shower I touch my anal area and it feels amazing healthy!!! I am also losing some weight, so I’m keeping the good philosophy of healthy way to eat. I’m feeling better than ever and I’m sure you would feel the same!!!
Conclusions:
ORGANIC HONEY, EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL, AND HEALTHY FOOD FOR JUST ONE WEEK AND YOU WILL BE DONE WITH THE ANAL FISSURE!!! JUST TAKE A CHANCE AND TRY IT (sorry for my English but I’m learning the language).
HAMA

Topics: 1

Re: Have you try organic honey?

Postby HAMA » 06 Jun 2015, 23:27

:smilyhug:
HAMA

Topics: 1

Postby hurtinend » 07 Jun 2015, 16:20

Good suggestions HAMA

I have tried most of your suggestions, several times over, it all helps, but never heals the issue long term, at times, the healthier I ate, the more I hurt. Well, this is all based on me personally, everyone is different.

I lived on wheatgrass and coconut oil for 10 days a while back, felt even more pain than normal. I tried Manuka Honey, inside and out, no help here.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby salamon555 » 13 Jun 2015, 17:07

me too , the same tried more than that seems like we are different , but im looking for surgery i think
salamon555
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7