Af and butt plugs.

An odd road behind me.

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Af and butt plugs.

Postby Cranberry » 05 Jul 2015, 10:19

I have been lurking this forum for a while but never really joined as I havent had incredible issues with my fissure. I got a skin tag a few years back and another the first week of college this year (Wonderful food right?). But my fissure never really hurts at all.. only if I eat incredibly poorly. The only issue I have is the sentinel piles which is what I have looked to get rid of. They decrease now and again but usually stay about the same. I decided to post after I saw a recent post about anal sex, and this is where it gets interesting (and a bit wierd for the feint of heart). I started anal play a little while after my AF, never with a guy but I really enjoy buttplugs. Recently I have gotten to using progressively larger plugs for an increased amount of time (hour or two up to a whole night). I started two big and bled a little a year ago so since then ive worked up gradually and despite a few times of soreness I actually feel great. I have had absolutly no issues with BM and I think this is because of the stretching of the anus gradually rather than instantly in a BM. I am not using big plugs, stuff any begginner could try.

It was a bit accidental line up of events but I think it helped me a lot. Havent seen a post specific to this so sorry for the long text but thats my two cents. Would love to hear reaponses?

Thanks - Cran :actiongirl:
Cranberry

Topics: 1

Re: Af and butt plugs.

Postby msimon » 05 Jul 2015, 12:04

Hi Cranberry. Glad to hear things are improving for you and thank you for joining to share your insight. This, indeed, has been discussed on here, referred to as 'anal dilation.' There have been some who have improved their fissure with this treatment and it is apparently used more in Europe for precisely that. It is also something I am hoping to progress to soon. Just like any muscle I suppose, the sphincter can tighten up if not stretched. Do you have a certain brand you use? What size have you progressed to?

Hope things continue to improve for you!
Dec '13 Fissure from anoscope
3 X internal sphincter botox
'08-'15 Botox for pelvic floor dysfunction
Nov '14 LIS/sentinel tag removal
Feb '15 Deroofing of recurrent infection from LIS
summer '15-healed but still ongoing muscle dysfunction/pain
msimon

Topics: 64

Postby hurtinend » 05 Jul 2015, 16:01

It makes sense, those of us who who suffer are pooping through an opening that is too small.....something's gotta give, yup, the exit blows up, ouch
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby hopefull » 05 Jul 2015, 20:27

I'm interested in using butt plugs, I can't find any medical dilators in NZ. The butt plugs all seem to start quite large and being tapered it would be tricky to go to the same thickness each time if you were building up the the full girth. I need to read more on anal dilation on this site but wondering if doing the dilation post BM then as it is healing again will it heal stretched.

Cran I have the same questions as msimon, what size did you start with?
AF since Jan '15 postpartum
Taking: Lax-sachets, flaxseed oil, Mg
Topical: Diltiazem, Sudocrem
Circulation: Warm wheat bag, relax, short walks
Tried: Rectogesic, slippery elm, Lactulose
hopefull
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7

Postby Savaici » 05 Jul 2015, 20:44

It's a locked topic and you can find it here: self-dilation-t4261.html#p68751
Savaici