Really dense poops?

Do you have Hemorrhoids and are contemplating or have had a Hemorrhoidectomy? If you are thinking of surgery, or want to ask questions on anything to do with Hemorrhoids, or want to share with others who have been through this, this is the place!

Return to Hemorrhoids and Hemorrhoidectomy

Really dense poops?

Postby bumbumsong » 21 Jul 2015, 22:53

Today was the first time in awhile I've had bleeding. No fissure from what I feel (maybe) but I've had terribly dense poops the past couple of weeks. We tried eating Turkish Yogurt and I know that bunged me up. I had to squeeze really hard to get my movement out today, ugh.

I think I'm having trouble with spinach, I hate last when I got my fissure a month ago. We had it this week and instant bleeding, ugh :/.

Anyone else have the thick poop issue?

Kat
bumbumsong
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: Really dense poops?

Postby hopefull » 21 Jul 2015, 23:13

How do you think the spinach caused the bleeding? Is it due to the poop consistency or something about spinach aggravates your bottom? Just wondering because I bleed everyday pretty much and wondering if its something I'm eating.
AF since Jan '15 postpartum
Taking: Lax-sachets, flaxseed oil, Mg
Topical: Diltiazem, Sudocrem
Circulation: Warm wheat bag, relax, short walks
Tried: Rectogesic, slippery elm, Lactulose
hopefull
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7

Postby bumbumsong » 22 Jul 2015, 00:45

hopefull wrote:How do you think the spinach caused the bleeding? Is it due to the poop consistency or something about spinach aggravates your bottom? Just wondering because I bleed everyday pretty much and wondering if its something I'm eating.

I googled about spinach and fissures and was linked to someone saying the iron could make you constipated. I think it makes me constipated plus I had soy yesterday which I'm allergic to. My food allergies are ridiculous (tested and the list is loooooong) so I think everything together gave me a brick poop which bugged me.

I think it is the consistency of poop. I get thick heavy dense poops that won't come out, almost compacted. I thought it was Turkish yogurt but I hadn't had any in 2 days.

I think much of it is what we eat. My husband was saying he'd love more vegetables and I am so AHHH about getting another fissure that I basically have been living off of gluten free pasta and potatoes :/.

I hope you find out what's up!

Kat
bumbumsong
Salt Bather

Postby msimon » 22 Jul 2015, 12:54

Kat, I would think that pasta and potatoes would be more likely to make dense poop than would veggies. Veggies usually make things more fluffy. What is it about the veggies that make you go Ahhhh? Raw veggies, especially carrots, tend to fluff things up for me and give me good peristalsis.
Dec '13 Fissure from anoscope
3 X internal sphincter botox
'08-'15 Botox for pelvic floor dysfunction
Nov '14 LIS/sentinel tag removal
Feb '15 Deroofing of recurrent infection from LIS
summer '15-healed but still ongoing muscle dysfunction/pain
msimon

Topics: 64

Postby hurtinend » 22 Jul 2015, 21:27

I drink a green smoothie every morning, either spinach or kale with berries, I poop everyday, I'm on and off the toilet in seconds, it's great.

Problem is, I hurt after, it takes about an hour before the spasm kicks in, what's up with that?

It's been a long time but I think I had less pain when I ate eggs and bacon, I'm oh so confused.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby bumbumsong » 22 Jul 2015, 22:24

msimon wrote:Kat, I would think that pasta and potatoes would be more likely to make dense poop than would veggies. Veggies usually make things more fluffy. What is it about the veggies that make you go Ahhhh? Raw veggies, especially carrots, tend to fluff things up for me and give me good peristalsis.

It's really weird, but I don't react to taters and pasta, especially since the pasta is gluten free. Can't explain it, I just have an intolerance to so many things. I registered allergic to all legumes and most nuts in my allergy test. I can't eat peas either.

I like veges, I love boiled broccoli and cauliflower, brussel sprouts every now and then, etc. It's just spinach bugs me.

I can't eat raw veges with my IBS and colitis, everything has to be boiled or really cooked well. I can't eat popcorn either.

The joys of my bum lol! :D I'm glad you can eat raw carrots, I wish I could. To top everything else, I have Oral Allergy Syndrome with raw fruits and vegetables so I have to eat everything canned or cooked.

Kat
bumbumsong
Salt Bather

Postby bumbumsong » 22 Jul 2015, 22:31

hurtinend wrote:I drink a green smoothie every morning, either spinach or kale with berries, I poop everyday, I'm on and off the toilet in seconds, it's great.

Problem is, I hurt after, it takes about an hour before the spasm kicks in, what's up with that?

It's been a long time but I think I had less pain when I ate eggs and bacon, I'm oh so confused.

Weird! It's like a delayed reaction? Spinach gives me butthole spasms really bad, I just can't eat it. I had it raw in a salad on vacation and ended up with explosive diarehha in a antique market. That was awful..though I did buy something since I felt so bad lol.

I can see that, bacon and eggs are easier on the guts than all that fiber. When I'm having a bad IBS episode I eat egg whites scrambled in a corn taco shell with some feta cheese and heated chopped up avocado. It seems to not bother my guts at all.

I have to space out my fiber throughout the day. Maybe all the fiber in the spinach and berries is too much for your guts in the morning?

Kat
bumbumsong
Salt Bather

Postby hurtinend » 22 Jul 2015, 22:41

Yes it could be, I'm doing it for my health......but yes it might be good in nutrients but too much on the way out

I guess more experimentation us in order

I need a leap of faith, I feel very dependent on my supplement and food regimen in order to maintain daily bm.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby bumbumsong » 22 Jul 2015, 22:55

hurtinend wrote:Yes it could be, I'm doing it for my health......but yes it might be good in nutrients but too much on the way out

I guess more experimentation us in order

I need a leap of faith, I feel very dependent on my supplement and food regimen in order to maintain daily bm.

Don't feel bad, it is really uncomfortable to get outsize your comfort zone when it comes to fissures, I ate the same stuff for a month straight. Hubby said he wanted more greens, I made spinach, and got an anal fissure the next day :/. I hate trying new things, I'm scared to death of aggravating this thing.

It's frustrating to say the least. :/

Kat
bumbumsong
Salt Bather

Postby Neirda » 23 Jul 2015, 15:06

*******ANAL FISSURE SOLUTIONS PLEASE READ!!! No surgery, natural healing. PAIN CONTROL SOLUTION!!!!

#1 STOP STRESSING. FISSURE IS THE RESULT OF A HUGE TRAUMA, STRESS. I MEAN CHRONIC FISSURE LIKE MINE. Think back the time your fissure first occurred. What was going on in your life? If that stress is still in your life, your fissure will come back until it's there. Source: http://drbenkim.com/anal-fissure-heal.htm
Alkalize your body! If your body is too acidic, your wound can't heal! or lose weight or do anything right.
Go to a healthfood store to get this pH strip that you can pee on and check your body's pH level.
FOOD:
EAT ONLY COOKED SOUPS. BUY A CROCKPOT, COOK ON LOW FOR 5-6 HOURS.
PUT ANYTHING IN IT, EVEN MEET.
DO NOT EAT PASTA, NO POTATOES BY ITSELF, only in the soup minimal amount, NO BREAD. No nuts.
NO STARCHY FOOD!!!!! No Corn! No cereal. nothing that will scratch when it comes out. Only squishy food.
Think of a baby, eat like if you had no teeth.
NO TABLE SALT, USE INSTEAD HIMALAYAN PINK SALT which alkalizes the body.
Broccoli, cauliflower, beans will blow you up.
Use sweet potatoes, carrots, white carrots, lots of parsley, celery stalks, peas. You can put some green leaves into the crockpot, chop them up but don't eat raw greens. If you did, drink 2 huge glasses of water, dump it down.
Alkaline water, buy them at Earth origins buy the gallon in carton boxes, 4 in the box.
NO CHOCOLATE EITHER. NO ALCOHOL, IT DRIES OUT THE BODY.
DRINK 1 GALLON OF ALKALINE WATER/DAY!
EAT PRUNES AS MANY AS YOU CAN 5-10, FOLLOW WITH 2 GLASSES OF WATER.
DRINK KEFIR, ORGANIC.
USE ORGANIC OF EVERYTHING.
AVOID RAW!!! RAW VEGETABLES ARE THE WORST ESPECIALLY THE GREEN ONES, THE FIBER WILL FLARE UP THE WOUND.
OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST with raisins cooked into the oatmeal and cinnamon with organic sugar and vanilla almond milk. AND 1 HARDBOILED EGG. need to keep the yolk in one piece.
AVOID FRIED FOOD!!!!
Eat BEETS, LOTS OF BEETS.
- GRIND CARAWAY SEEDS INTO YOUR SOUP IT WILL HELP LOOSEN UP YOUR STOOL.
PAIN CONTROL + RELIEF:
#1 RELAX THE BRAIN!!! MEDITATE! GET A MUSIC AND PLUG IT INTO YOUR EARS AND RELAX THE BRAIN. MUSCLE SPASMS COME FROM THE BRAIN!!! A DOCTOR IN INDIA TOLD ME WHEN I EMAILED HIM. I PURCHASED OM HARMONICS FROM MIND VALLEY. I can listen to it on my smart phone any time, or download it and save it.
it works! I plug in my bluetooth headphones when I go poop and focus only on my breathing and the music.
It friggin works!! http://www.omharmonics.com

BUY THIS HEATPAD!!! THIS SAVED MY LIFE! I CANNOT TOLERATE PAIN AND I WAS READY TO DIE. I MEAN IT.
If I had this heatpad in January when my fissure started... 6 months of life threatening pain and suffer. it has infrared heat that penetrates 6 inches deep increasing micro circulation and it is like sitting in the warm sitzbaths but you can take this with you plug it in and actually work! yes it will take the pain away and your brain will be able to function and you can think straight and you can get some work done! I use a pillowcase on my heatpad so the heat is not direct on my skin.
Mine is called: Earthwrappe, I have the Medium size. it is made by Premier Research Labs
https://www.longnaturalhealth.com/produ ... gular/PRER
- HIMALAYAN BATH SALT WITH LAVENDER INTO YOUR BATHS HELPS ALKALIZE, DETOX, AND REDUCE STRESS, RELAX MUSCLES, DECREASE MUSCLE SPASMS.

-FOOT BATH DETOX!! Find a place where you can do this.
Source: http://detoxspasite.com/ call Dr. Ruslana: 941-391-6616

SUPPLEMENTS:
-HGH - HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE HELPS BUILDING NEW CELLS, HELPS TO HEAL OPEN WOUND.
I AM USING THIS ONE FOR 3 WEEKS NOW. http://www.lifesourcevitamins.com/hgh_m ... ghp001.htm
I THOUGHT MY WOUND WOULD NEVER HEAL, It was so deep and the skintag folded back on top of it, so the wound was like under a huge wave tunnel in the ocean.

- SULFUR SULFUR AND MORE SULFUR!!!! MSM
SULFUR HELPS WITH MUSCLE SPASMS and inflammation and a lot more! Her is a read on Organic sulfur why we need it and why we don't get it anymore in our diet. I bought a bag from these guys but I don't like it, I just went to a local healthfood store and bought organic MSM Sulfur capsules (not the tablets, the powder in the capsule form). it's just less hassle. http://www.sulfurforhealth.com/THE-MISSING-LINK.html

- Camucamu vitamin C. very important Vitamin C!
- Increase circulation with Premier Research Labs Circu Zyme.
Do something to increase circulation.
- Drink Chamomille tea, also you can do your sitzbath in chamomile tea. It has anti inflammatory effect.

HAVING A BOWEL MOVEMENT:
I poop into a warm bowl of water. Yes, it's as weird as you think, but I have no other choice.
i purchased a sitzbath bowl for the toilet so I don't have to be in the bathtub all the time.
I sprinkle some Himalayan salt into my bowl of warm/hot water, I poop, dump the poop and water into the toilet, rinse out the bowl... put another load of warm/hot water salt into it, soak for 15 mins (while listening my meditation music) don't wipe, it soaks out, and it would hurt. Dump that water too.
BEST POSITION FOR POOPING SO IT WILL SLIP OUT WITHOUT STRAINING:
Place this soakbowl into the shower or bathtub. Squat over it flat footed, hold on front, kinda lean forward and spread your knees. If you need to push, DO NOT EVER PUSH, suck your belly in then release, suck it in, release. like exercising. You can push your belly with your hand too.

CLEANING THE AREA AFTER BOWEL MOVEMENT:
Get a million count Qtips and COCONUT OIL pour coconut oil into a shut glass or something smaller container, dip the Qtip in it. No double dipping in the jar :)
Get a hand mirror, put it on the floor, squat over it so you can see your problem area, and clean with the Qtip. If it doesn't hurt that much, try to slip it into the hole and use a new qtip each time it gets brown. I have used about 15000000 Qtips already :) Make sure to clean the cut, the fissure. Keep repeating until Qtip comes out clean.

THEN USE THIS OIL called: FISSURE CONTROL. I bought it on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Forces-Nature-Fis ... B005C55HPG it's $16.- Use a rubber finger cover or a plastic glove and rub it all over around the anus area. Massage it into the skin where it hurts so much by the pelvis area. It will feel good probably, it might help release gas like this while massaging. it has essential oils in it. I also use a Qtip and put it on the fissure as well.

Lavender, Tea Tree , Geranium essential oils are also great for fissure.
Once you are all clean, get dressed at least on your bottom, cotton clothes and sit on the heatpad for at least 30 minutes. I covered my heatpad with a pillowcase. You can take it in the car with you, it has these rosequartz stones in it and it works even without plugging it in.

Doing the combination of all these has helped me to heal my fissure up to the point so that it is bearable. I do not see the tear in my skin anymore, but I think I still have a small one but the big one is healed up!! I see new skin on it, it's beautiful :) I am pain free now! even after bowel movements. I can poop, clean it up and leave the house!!! I love it, It feels amazing! I have my life back. I can leave the house without all those creams and ointments that never worked. I don't have to wear a panty liner :) oh, essential oils will not stain your clothes. and your butt will smell nice too :)
I am going back to the doctor in a couple of weeks, I would like to remove the skin tag once it is healed.
Spread the word, these work without surgery, the natural way of healing.
LOVE,
Adrienn
email me i'm happy to answer: y o a d r i e n n @ g m a i l . c o m I did this on purpose, take the spaces out.
Neirda