In Pain And Addicted To This Forum!!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

In Pain And Addicted To This Forum!!!

Postby Jan53 » 08 Aug 2015, 11:30

As I write this I am in the bath trying to get relief from stinging and burning pain. It started with constipation and hard bms. One day last March there was some blood and so started this journey now 5 long months. In July in desperation I went to Dr and was prescribed Diltiazem cream. After using it for two weeks I noticed a big difference in pain levels. However it's now 6 weeks and today I have had two painful bms and feel I am back to the start again. I have used a lot of advice from this forum and when in pain it really helps to read about what has helped others. Has anyone heard of Proktis suppositories or used them?
Jan53
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: In Pain And Addicted To This Forum!!!

Postby hurtinend » 08 Aug 2015, 18:45

Never heard of it, seems very new

Looks like it can be ordered online without prescription?

I'll try anything
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby Jan53 » 10 Aug 2015, 17:17

Its proktis m it is called. I am afraid to try it in case it makes things worse. I don't understand this fissure thing as yesterday I had two smallish bms and bad pain level about 8 all day. Today I had one large bm and pain level was down to about 3. I am in my 5th week of using Diltiazem cream?
Jan53
Fibre Addict

Postby hurtinend » 10 Aug 2015, 20:31

There is no way to explain it. I am the same, can have days of little to no pain then bam, for no apparent reason, spasm and burning after bm and I'm back in the cycle.

Lately I'm in spasm, throbbing mode, nothing much stops it. Currently doing Nitro cream.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby Jan53 » 11 Aug 2015, 15:15

Have gone in holiday for a week and prayed I would have a pain free week. Yesterday after bm v little pain after easy bm. Today no pain at bm or after only the odd little nip. Maybe diltiazem cream is working and is an answer to prayer as I was so worried about going away. Am also taking vit c vit D and vit e and aso flaxseed capsules every morning.
Jan53
Fibre Addict