Yah for surgery

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Yah for surgery

Postby Bhill » 30 Aug 2015, 10:31

So I won't go into a huge back story because I have other posts for that but I did want to share my success SO FAR. The surgery went well and the pain is pretty much gone...I had issues with being backed up and ended in the ER again but once things moved it didn't huet. If the stool was too big or a hard clump it didn't feel great but it wasn't a screaming I am going to die pain. If i can keep my stools sorts I think like will be great again for me. So for me surgery is what I needed and I am happy I did it.
Bhill
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Re: Yah for surgery

Postby salamon555 » 30 Aug 2015, 12:32

I m very happy for you Miss Bhill you are doing well, and it is my turn now so on Thursday I will have my surgery LIS , please keep your BM's soft as much as you could , I wish for you the best .
salamon555
Proctosphincteranalogist

Re: Yah for surgery

Postby Bhill » 18 Sep 2015, 21:57

Update...things have been great and I was nice and regular but slipped up on some stuff and changed what I took and got backed up. Did an enma and am going again. Surgery has changed my life...in 27 years I have never been normal with pooping...now I am!
Bhill
Salt Bather