Anal Fissure gone - no need to do surgery : )

doctor way mixed my way

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Anal Fissure gone - no need to do surgery : )

Postby helpyou47 » 02 Oct 2016, 04:15

Hi Everyone, firstly thanks you all for sharing good things here.

I have a pain for several months, then I decided to see doctor. I'm quite shy to see as doctor is male and i'm female :oops: , but the pain is getting hard. He said i have 2 wounds around anus as bowel movement is bad, the hard shit hurt me. (i didn't have bowel movement everyday since I was a kid, so bad). After all the doctor recommend 3 things to prevent this anal fissure :
8) 1. drink water a lot
8) 2. exercise (encourage your intestine moving)
8) 3. eat fiber a lot (from vegetable but you have to eat a lot lot lot to have good result, if can't, he recommend to drink fiber powder mix with water)
He said if i'm not getting better, I have to do surgery. it cost a lot and no guarantee you will have wound again or not.

But, i'm still pain! then i try my way to fight with it. I try many things and end up with this successful ways.
:p 1. I used Coconut Oil to extend the anus twice a day with clean finger before bowel movement. (I got this way from this website), or you can try Ben Oil, some said it can heal wound very good. I observe that, after i found a doctor (twice), my anal fissure a bit better, so i assume after he test my anus with his finger (in the gloves) it may extend my anus (hole) to be bigger. I use oil just few weeks.
:p 2. I drink fiber in the morning before breakfast everyday. Until now.
and sure i follow the doctor way, for me I think it disappear quickly because I drink fiber before a meal when i'm hungry. Then it can absorb fiber to make my shit soft very well.
:p
3. I stop eating whole grain whole wheat bread, I'm not sure for this but i feel my anal fissure start after i ate whole grain bread everyday for a month (maybe my digest system not good for this food type) I think it make my shit hard.

Sorry for wrong or unpolite words and gramma, English is not my native.
Good Luck everyone, you can have your life back, I believe in you. :cheers: :cheers:
(i use Mucilin brand for fiber powder)

Nela :Rock:
helpyou47

Topics: 1

Re: Anal Fissure gone - no need to do surgery : )

Postby messis » 14 Oct 2016, 11:10

Nela was the coconut oil that healed the wound..... did you felt less pain after using it? Or it was the trainig to extend your anus that helped you?

Am trying now coconut oil hopping it help the wound to close.
chris
messis
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby helpyou47 » 15 Oct 2016, 23:45

Hi Chris , yes Coconut benefit is healing the wound. And i felt less pain after using it. it's not immediately heal, but take 1-2 days. Good Luck.
helpyou47

Topics: 1

thx helpyou47

Postby messis » 16 Oct 2016, 00:45

Its very comforting to hear what you just said to me! Thank you very much and all the best.
messis
Salt Bather

Nela am back again!

Postby messis » 20 Oct 2016, 03:50

Thx to you since I did your way the coconut oil made miracles!
messis
Salt Bather

coconut oil is healing! Yes it does!

Postby messis » 20 Oct 2016, 03:54

No blood - less than minimal pain during BM - some minor sense an hour later..... but not someting to disturb me.

So 1000 thanks you saved my ass

Where are you from? Am in Cyprus an Island State of the European Union in the east meditteranian sea.
messis
Salt Bather

Postby goitseh » 01 Dec 2016, 08:34

Hi, I've been having an anal fissure for almost 12 weeks now and am not getting any better! The thought of BM traumatizes me, as am thinking of the pain, have been using diclofenac 50mg for pain, remicane jelly mixed with adalat tablet,prescribed by a doctor however am not getting any better pls help, my lifestyle has changed for the worst don't know what to do anymore
goitseh

Postby messis » 01 Dec 2016, 10:15

I use "duphalac" ( 2x20ml/day) ts crystal sugar which wont get digested.... it goes down and keeps the BM wet and soft (its a sweet syrop when u drink it).

Then I got (insert) "cicatridina" 5mg supostories. after every BM.... dayly. Its yaluric acyd an it helps the wound to heal. And I use some coconut oil.... to moist and calm the wound.... I aply by finger.
messis
Salt Bather

Postby messis » 01 Dec 2016, 10:17

And mostly..... be patient it took me since August.... am now at the very end!
messis
Salt Bather