Blood dripping from Anal area.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Blood dripping from Anal area.

Postby jay2502 » 19 Sep 2015, 13:38

Very quick summary. Back and forth to several CRS over the past 3 years . Eventually got sent off to dermotolgist nearly 4 months ago , he prescribed liquid parafin and anti fungal steroid cream , this ended up being pretty good, the redness was all but gone the pain was down significantly, and the 'main' fissure which was just above the anus between the 'cheeks' has not returned since. I actually suffer from several tears in the skin which have still been coming and going ,but hot as bad as before and it was always the main fissure causing the most pain.
I have carried on using the liquid parrafin to keep the area well moisturised. However yesterday I went to the toilet and suddenly felt an extremely sharp pain . As I looked into the toilet there was blood splattered everywhere :( I also noticed in the mirror small amounts of blood dripping out of anal area. Been in pain ever since though the bleeding has subsided .
Used a webcam to take a look and all the tiny tears right ON the anus are there to see. Plus some redness has reappeared on the skin around it.
This is absolutely hopeless And I really feel like I have exhausted all options and dont know what would actually work to fix this problem . Or even what's actually wrong with me in the first place !
jay2502
Salt Bather

Topics: 20

Re: Blood dripping from Anal area.

Postby hurtinend » 20 Sep 2015, 13:33

I'm sorry you are in so much distress.

Liquid paraffin, is like mineral oil. Are you taking it internally, or using as a cream?
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby jay2502 » 20 Sep 2015, 16:12

hurtinend wrote:I'm sorry you are in so much distress.

Liquid paraffin, is like mineral oil. Are you taking it internally, or using as a cream?

i have been using it externally like a cream, however since this latest incident i have been putting a little internally aswell before BM, as i need some relief , and going to see if it makes any difference.

whats mineral oil may one ask ?
jay2502
Salt Bather

Postby jay2502 » 10 Oct 2015, 09:37

its happening all over again :(
bumping just incase someone else sees the thread.
jay2502
Salt Bather

Postby bumbumsong » 12 Oct 2015, 01:31

Sorry, that sucks :(. I've had fissures drip blood, right when the doctor was looking at it. I also farted and blood came out when my fissure reopened. :/.

Have you looked into food allergies? Mine got better when I've avoided stuff that's bothered me. Have you tried a low residue diet for a bit? It helped me pin point some trigger foods. Are you taking a fiber supplement as well as a stool softer? I take both and it helps quite a bit.

You might want to visit a GP or something. Lidocaine gel helps the pain as well. Lactulose is a great stool softner.

I hope you feel better soon!

Kat
bumbumsong
Salt Bather

Topics: 12