My Fissure has a scab now

What to do NOW with itching and scab?

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

My Fissure has a scab now

Postby cinduclee » 16 Oct 2015, 01:31

Hello fellow sufferers,

My story began with a cut to the outside ring of my anus while shaving 2 months ago. I am suffering ever since with sentinel piles around the cut and intense itching mostly at night but also sometimes throughout the day. I asked an online dermatologist if I should keep the wound wet or dry. He told me to keep the area wet. I was using aloe vera and olive oil after cleaning the area. I since stopped because I was itching so bad I needed to see if I developed a fungal rash due to the moisture.

Now I have noticed a scab has formed over the cut and I only dab some olive oil on it at night. I do not know what to do now? It still itches all the time now. Do I do sitz baths to loosen up the scab or let it naturally heal away???

So please give me some advice for what direction to go in? I will be starting a 3 day fast and just drink liquids. Trying to speed up my bodys healing abilities.

Thank you everyone! :smilyhug:
cinduclee

Topics: 3

Re: My Fissure has a scab now

Postby cinduclee » 16 Oct 2015, 01:43

Also I was wondering about having vaginal sex? I have been engaging in this right now but I dont know if I should stop and wait until further healing and the itching stops. I have read that itching could be a sign of healing.
cinduclee

Topics: 3