New Rectiv User Please Help!!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

New Rectiv User Please Help!!!

Postby anticd70 » 19 Nov 2015, 22:27

How would everyone recommend I apply Rectiv? I've been using my pointer finger but it seems like I may be doing more damage because of its size. Does anyone use other objects besides a finger?

Also, how long did it take for Rectiv to work for the forum members? I'm beyond scared its not gonna work...I'm on day 2 now and I still feel pain when I go to the bathroom once a day.

Thanks
anticd70

Topics: 2

Re: New Rectiv User Please Help!!!

Postby Savaici » 20 Nov 2015, 08:08

All you have to do is gently apply the cream to the outside of your anus. Use very little at first, as it can cause headaches and you want to get used to it. Rectiv enters the bloodstream through the skin, hence you don't need to hurt yourself even more by trying to put it inside. By the way, it's a good idea to use finger cots as the cream can obviously enter the bloodstream through your finger too :sunny: .

You need to use it for six to eight weeks to get results. Sadly, nothing about fissure healing is speedy...

And, a big :wel: to the forum.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: New Rectiv User Please Help!!!

Postby anticd70 » 22 Nov 2015, 02:54

Thank you very much, I am using the finger cots. I am getting a small amount on the inside and whatever is left on the outside.
anticd70

Topics: 2