feeling low and confused

feeling low and confused

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

feeling low and confused

Postby Shania213 » 22 Nov 2015, 07:56

This is so hard!

Sorry just need to vent.

Im also very confused!

My anal fissure symptoms seem to confuse me- can you help?

I get burning around the vaginal area-Is this linked to the anal fissure-its on and off

I have IBS type symptoms on and off-spasms seem to have subsided for now.

Just when I thought things had improved I felt paper cut feelings on the opposite side of my fissure which cause more pain than the fissure-just a burning no blood.

Do symptoms come and go with an anal fissure daily or are symptoms static?

Any help appreciated :groan:
Shania213
Salt Bather

Topics: 14

Re: feeling low and confused

Postby Manitourose » 22 Nov 2015, 13:56

Shania213, sorry to hear how you are feeling. I posted something similar too just yesterday about how hard and confusing it is.
These fissure issues are confusing. I too will begin to feel better, but then bleed. I have had pain/spasms )a pain hard to describe) in the vaginal area before. I also have IBS (so they believe until they rule out more) and my doctor said it'S common to have pain elsewhere such as the vaginal, pelvic, and bladder region. I would suspect the same goes for a combo of IBS and fissures.

But to answer your question, my symptoms are not static.. So never know what direction I am heading and usually when I convince myself I'm heading to healing something surprises me.

Just know you're not alone. And we're here to support you. Keep venting. :)
:smilyhug: :smilyhug: :smilyhug:
Manitourose

Postby Savaici » 22 Nov 2015, 17:59

Don't worry Shania, you are not alone in this. At the beginning of my fissure, I too did not know what was hurting, in fact, when I first tried to get an appointment with a CRS, I was told that the pain in my vaginal region (and generally around that part) meant that I should see a gynie! So really shows what the doctors know about the ins and outs of AFs. I also have IBS - never knowing when I need to rush off to the loo; middle of any time seems to be the way it goes. But, I do not have the terrible pain that I had for 18 months, though things are by no means 'normal' and I always have to watch what I eat, etc. The only thing (as I did not want to have more surgery on my rear end) was dilation, and much as it was a pain in the arse (haha...no), I am glad I did the dilation, as it worked for me.

Keep your chin up!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby Shania213 » 23 Nov 2015, 15:36

Thanks

Today it was a constant burning in the genital area rather than anywhere else-cant believe this is all linked oto the fissure. Im seeing the doc next week once again.

The good news however is that my blood work is all clear so at least there is nothing else going on!

Thanks for your support- Im losing patience I think and am now thinking of giving up work to give myself some TLC.

Shania
Shania213
Salt Bather