Healed my fissure and hemmriods!

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Healed my fissure and hemmriods!

Postby Vonlee » 20 Jan 2016, 21:16

So I'm a fairly young male age 21. I dealt with anal fissures for about 2 years. I tried pretty much everything from eating fiber... To not using the bathroom for a long time trying to see if it's going to heal. None of that worked and I got tired of dealing with bloody poops. I did my research and looked up people's reviews and the ratings on certain products and came across a tiny little bottle named "Forces of Nature Fissure Control" . I used it faithfully for 2 weeks it healed my fissures shrunk my hemmriods and I haven't had any problems since. I can finally used the bathroom with no problem no blood or pain. This stuff is really something everyone should look into it worked for me and I had my fissure for 2 years and it healed them in 2 weeks.
Vonlee

Topics: 1

Re: Healed my fissure and hemmriods!

Postby Canadabum » 20 Jan 2016, 22:22

I just checked out the product -- some concoction of homeopathic stuff and botanical ingredients.....quite frankly if you had a fissure it probably healed on its own and not from this product. I am glad that you have successfully recovered from your fissure....but would suggest that this is a "buyer beware" sort of product....
Canadabum

Topics: 19