had botox injections and a skin tag removal

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: had botox injections and a skin tag removal

Postby Deleted User 4536 » 07 Jan 2016, 00:37

thanks for your advice. gonna give gtn another try.
and yes consistency is key but that is my main problem - my stools are always inconsistent. have good days and think oh good i can start to heal, then a bad day and it's back to square one.
and good to know that you are healing, very happy for you :) wish i could say the same lol
Deleted User 4536

Postby Deleted User 4536 » 24 Jan 2016, 15:38

update
took your advice and started taking rectogesic again. also been taking 2 mag tablets, 1 isn't enough anymore. and i don't drink anymore than 4 glasses of water in a day. anymore than that seems to make my poo really big.
rectogesic seems to be helping a bit. most days no pain during the toilet. although just recently had a slight ripping/stabbing pain even though the poo was soft and small SIGH.
and am always feeling very sore after.
in conclusion, some improvement but still suffering :(
Deleted User 4536

Postby ouchie25 » 25 Jan 2016, 03:00

:sadd: Ugh! Sorry to hear your still having problems! How frustrating!! :verysad: When do you go back to see your CRS for a follow up? After over a month you would think the Botox should be working and you should have seen some improvement.. :~!@: Maybe it would be a good idea to get an appointment to see how your tracking and to get some advice?
ouchie25
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby suzyljank » 25 Jan 2016, 11:18

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble. Botox is wonderful for some people but it's only a temporary solution. If you have a tight muscle or any kind of stenosis once the botox wears off you could still have a problem. Talk to your doctor about other options. Good luck. Suzy
suzyljank

Topics: 23
Mood: very optimistic

Postby Deleted User 4536 » 26 Jan 2016, 12:08

thanks for your replies. i have a follow up appointment in less than 2 weeks time.... and i was told that i would have to get LIS if botox didn't work. but i am very reluctant to do so!! however, if that is the only option for me, i guess i will have to mentally prepare myself for it... as of right now, i am hoping for a miracle!!
Deleted User 4536

Postby Deleted User 4536 » 26 Dec 2017, 11:35

update:
botox was a big fail for me. i just was able to manage the fissure through diet since then.
but a few months ago i had a retear and suffering with pain ever since then, even though i am not constipated, poos are soft and small, easy to pass but they keep hitting the fissure, causing pain and blood. so i am going back to docs. hoping for LIS now. didn't want it but i don't have much options. so sick of this.
Deleted User 4536