New and Paranoid

Introduction

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

New and Paranoid

Postby Brewers22 » 11 Feb 2016, 14:04

So I have had hemorrhoids before but I believe I am currently suffering from an anal fissure. I have a picture and I am not sure about the rules regarding something like that. Is it okay to post a picture of it?

I'm basically praying it isn't herpes or something awful. But I have never had an "outbreak" or rash. It's just one sore and it's painful not so much when passing but when wiping after. I've been under a ton of stress lately.

I don't remember any tearing but I was constipated very close to when I first discovered it. First noticed after wiping and experiencing an hurtful sting.

It's only in one place, on the side of my rectal wall. Again would posting a pic of it be okay with the forum?
Brewers22

Topics: 1

Re: New and Paranoid

Postby Savaici » 11 Feb 2016, 14:47

Hi,

You need to see a doctor!! Posting a pic won't really help as we cannot diagnose as we are not doctors.

If you do post a pic, open Full Editor, and post it under a spoiler, which you will find at top right. Thanks for asking!!

:wel: to the group.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby Brewers22 » 11 Feb 2016, 15:55

Picture. NSFW.

[+]
image.png
image.png (100.4 KiB) Viewed 857 times

I've attached the image. WARNING this is an image of my bumhole.

If you think you could help because of your personal experience please take a look and provide some feedback as to what you think I could be dealing with.

edited: better photo
Brewers22

Topics: 1

Postby Savaici » 13 Feb 2016, 21:27

Looks like a deep fissure. Suggest you make an appointment ASAP with a doctor, as the sooner you get ointment for it the less pain you will eventually go through!!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222