Sentinel pile removal - when will bleeding stop??

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Sentinel pile removal - when will bleeding stop??

Postby ROBO » 11 Feb 2016, 10:14

Hi All,

I am new to this site so forgive me if I am in the wrong place.

After having my Son a year ago I developed an anal fissure. It was misdiagnosed as piles for months and by the time I started to treat it correctly it was chronic.

4 months ago I had botox injections to try to heal the fissure and 1 week after the procedure I developed another fissure (bad luck I was told by the surgeon).

11 days ago I had a second lot of botox injections but this time while I was under the surgeon removed the sentinel pile which was between the two fissures. I was led to believe when I left the hospital that I would be a little uncomfortable but that things would settle down after 48 hours.

I am in AGONY and am wondering if anyone knows how long I will be like this? Also the wound was left open and is still bleeding. The hospital staff are now telling me this is normal but with all the mixed messages I feel really let down and misinformed.

Please advise if you have had a similar experience. Thanks.
ROBO

Topics: 1

Re: Sentinel pile removal - when will bleeding stop??

Postby Savaici » 11 Feb 2016, 14:43

:wel: and sorry that you're in such pain. I haven't had this surgery so can only point you in the direction of others on the Forum who have and hope you might get something out of reading their posts:

search.php?keywords=Tag+removal&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
:smilyhug:
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222