What if I get fat?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: What if I get fat?

Postby Casperblue » 24 Apr 2016, 19:03

They dont know yet...it takes awhile for the stem cells to work. But I will definitely ask the Dr in a month or two what the outcome is. They did the treatment very recently, like last week. There was a clinical trial for this in Europe but i cant find the published results on www.pubmed.com yet. Maybe they are still writing up the data.
But im hoping stem cells works out for conditions of the behind, because its a terrible place to have surgery or problems and i just dont think whats out there for treatment now is any good.
Casperblue
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: What if I get fat?

Postby SurvivorX » 25 Apr 2016, 17:13

I`m totally with you on this one. I don`t think medicine right now offers good enough solutions. Ive been through hell and back on and off on and off with my fissure. I tried all possible ointments, had 6 operations already and as result painful nerve damage which almost led me to a mental institution - not to mention how much it affected my whole life. It`s hard not to loose hope sometimes but my family keeps me going.
Pls keep us updated on this new method and its results - I really hope for the sake of all of us something new is discovered soon.
SurvivorX
Salt Bather

Topics: 14