Hemmys, Gonorrhea and constipation!

Do you have Hemorrhoids and are contemplating or have had a Hemorrhoidectomy? If you are thinking of surgery, or want to ask questions on anything to do with Hemorrhoids, or want to share with others who have been through this, this is the place!

Return to Hemorrhoids and Hemorrhoidectomy

Re: Hemmys, Gonorrhea and constipation!

Postby Tj1992 » 14 May 2016, 03:14

HI guys, little update.

Payed privately to see a rectal doctor (in the UK so went to Harley Street, cost fortunes!)

Had a camera and clear tube inserted etc etc. Was told nothing sinister, but had some rough spots just inside about 1 o'clock which he said was scar tissue.

I've been put on Diltiazem 0.2% cream for 6 weeks, i've currently been on it for about a month now, the spasms have basically stopped. I am just left with burning from the scar when I sit for a while, especially in my car, being a sports car I'm basically sitting on the floor.

BM's are pretty much no issue, sometimes after I have one I get a slight throbbing.

Officially been going through this for 6 months now, i'm flying long haul in 3 weeks just hope I can handle a 15 hour flight!

Can anyone recommend anything I can do from here to get back to normal! I don't want to keep shelling out money for nothing if this is just the aftermath?

Thanks TJ
Tj1992
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2