What's your size of stool?

fissure almost healed, but anal still tight

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

What's your size of stool?

Postby randyyang » 14 Jun 2016, 09:43

Hello Everyone:

been lurking around on this site every single day for a month now, learned tons of helpful tips!
I've been dealing with a major Anal fissure for a month and half now, finally found a way to keep retear on the bay, I'll post a new thread about how i keep my stool super soft for the last two weeks without a single retear. but before that i want to ask what is the average size of your stool ( compare to a banana or cucumber) ? cuz today I paid visit to my Doc, after almost two weeks of control diet without a single retear, to be honest i felt no pain for 12 days, i tought i was on my way to heal, but he still recommend me to do the anal repair anoplasty which different from LIS here's a video shows how it done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI3sfUi0QW8 due to my tight sphincter, long story short, i had a small surgery to get rid of a sentinel pile in Februry, it caused me a whole lot of problem which i will mentioned in the next post, mainly that scar tissues are painul, and in may 1irst I developed two fissure in 7 and 5 o clock. doc said the scar tissues that last surgery left is not so stretchable, it cause my sphincter relative tight, so it made my fissure hard to heal, even if it healed, it still easy for me to retear again in the future, lately i have been control my diet, as i mentioned earlier i had really soft bowl movement straight for almost two weeks without any pain and retear, the only problem is the size of my stool are so thin about one to two finger wide. so i want to know what is the average size of your stool?
I really glad i found this site, it's such a life saver, I will share my tips how I keep my stool super soft every single day to avoid retear in my next post, it works for me perfect!
Thank you guys in advance!
Last edited by randyyang on 18 Jun 2016, 03:31, edited 1 time in total.
randyyang
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: What's your size of stool?

Postby Fissurefrustration » 15 Jun 2016, 03:31

Hello Randy thanks for your post and welcome to the forum :-)

Everyone's stool size is different and is down to the amount of food they eat, their metabolism, height/weight and the tightness of their sphincter/colon tract.

Mine changes quite frequently due to shift work but trying to drink more water to get my stool softer.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Ff
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Re: What's your size of stool?

Postby randyyang » 15 Jun 2016, 05:28

thanks for your reply Fissurefrustration:

yesterday i went to see the doc after two weeks without pain and retears, he still recommend to me an anal repair anoplasty to make my anus wider, my stool from past two weeks are pretty thin, about one to two fingers wide,
the doc told me a banana size stool which considered to be the normal size. so today i went to another hotel to see different doc, she is the nicest doc i have ever consult with, she did a very good exam about my anus, she said my fissure is currently under control and on its way to heal, and my anal size is pretty normal. no need further surgeries for now. it suddenly gives a relief.
randyyang
Salt Bather

Topics: 12