Botox and Skin Tag Removal

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: Botox and Skin Tag Removal

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 28 Jun 2016, 09:21

That's great to hear your progress . Just having a rough Botox recovery myself and trying to learn from others' diaries. I am a month out and glad to know Botox worked for you. Thanks for the log. May the scar heal too! Best HTD
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Topics: 2

Postby ouchie25 » 28 Jun 2016, 18:33

Thanks HTD! I hope you get some relief soon!
ouchie25
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 29 Jun 2016, 19:56

Hi Ouchie quick question about the bleeding post Botox - did you continue to see some bleeding after the pain reduced? Did you have some funny itchy sensations? How could you tell for sure you were healing?
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby ouchie25 » 29 Jun 2016, 20:43

Hi HTD, from memory the bleeding stopped when the paid subsided - about 2 weeks after the Botox. And no I have never had any itching. I felt as though I was healing when each day the pain became less and less until I felt nothing on a bm. I still wouldn't say I'm completely healed back to normal, but Botox has significantly improved my life - but I feel like I owe most of my healing to a strict movicol regimen!
ouchie25
Salt Bather

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 29 Jun 2016, 21:05

Thanks Ouchie.
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby ouchie25 » 03 Jul 2016, 20:55

6 months 3 weeks: well I have been on 1/2 sachet of movicol for only a few days and already I am feeling the pinch of pain come back. Obviously my regular stools are just too firm/thick (even though they are completely normal) for my bum...

So I'm thinking about schedulling an appt with my surgeon again, maybe I can get another round of Botox, but I don't think it'll be a long term solution..

I'm greatful I have never had spasms, so if the next option my surgeon reccomends is LIS I think I will just stay on movicol, seeing as I have no issues while taking it.

Feeling a bit annoyed and over it.
ouchie25
Salt Bather

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 05 Jul 2016, 19:16

I am not sure if magnesium oxide is something you have tried - works well for me to keep BM soft - I take it twice a day- take care my friend.
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby ouchie25 » 19 Aug 2016, 18:12

Well it's been just over 1 month since my last post. I have still not taken any movicol or any creams, regular baths or anything along those lines. I didn't end up seeing my surgeon either, life just got too busy.

The first 2 weeks of going off the movicol was terrible, my fissure completely opened back up with bleeding 8/10 pain etc. However I pushed through and now the past 2 weeks or so I have had no pain on bm, slight uncomfortable feelings but it's def not pain. So I'm hoping that my bum has gotten used to the non-movicol type stools and will continue to heal. But I somewhat doubt it.

Anyhow, I will continue on and just see how things play out.
ouchie25
Salt Bather

Postby Mypoorbutt » 20 Aug 2016, 04:08

Gosh ouchie your brave I never ever want to go back to the 8/10 level of pain and spasms I do t mind if I have to take my psyllium for ever as there is no way I want to return to the multiple trips to the toilet. I actually don't think I could cope with that anymore if I go 5 times now I get stressed lol.
Really glad it seems to be working for you and I'm sure it will as you look like you are doing very well now.
Fingers crossed you stay pain free
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 20 Aug 2016, 07:35

Hi Ouchie glad you are better. I am inspired by you - I retire a little after a lot of travels and an trying to " push on" past the pain and the worries about it and live normally again - I had weeks of goodness despite travel so hanging on to that memory helps. Glad you are better - rooting for you to stay this way
Healingthroughdiet
VIP