MY story , my journey

Anal fissure or something else

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

MY story , my journey

Postby orangepk » 08 Jul 2016, 07:10

PRESENT : right now i am 28 old male and suffering an awkward issue since last month , i daily go to toilet preferably in morning , my issue is poop start normally but at finish time it stuck , do not know why and it is not feeling that i did not empty , but in real i have to force it out and most often in last it is pencil like poop , it gave me feeling like this poop comes from different area which in lay man term i said . interestingly i noted that in days i am taking antibiotic for some general issue i poop normally .

history , let's c my history almost 7 year back i developed minor itching and burning while defecation and after it and it was during university life at that time my diet was never balanced in fact i was not aware of benefit of more drinking water and eating fibre plus many type of food , but yes it was that year in which i started cigarette smoking , and as i was in university and hostel , daily poop habit from school also lost , in start pain usually disappear quickly so i not bother a lot later on it increased and one day hard poop after severe constipation which i removed from my hand too ,i thought it's time to see a dr it can be piles or fissure , i went to dr in city where university was situated and dr diagnosed acute anal fissure and prescribed GTN ointment and said 80% chances of recovery from it used 4 times 3 months and gave me lactose syrup and good lecture on fibre and all gut working , diet very hard to maintain in hostel but i am kind of guy or soldier when dr or parent show me a goal or real picture i work hard for it , from that day i developed daily pooping habit and increased water in take and fibre , but GTN failed and my exam started , later on after a year i went to home town and meet with another doctor and told him diagnosed with fissure and pain from every poop i am suffering and now its part of my day , he confirmed fissure and tried GTN again with sitz bath as i was in home , later on he let me quit lactose syrups and totally depend on natural diet , forget to tell i beat constipation duing first dr treatment and was maintaing good habit and diet yet gtn failed , and my anal hole was very tight due to first fissure trauma even sitz bath not helped beside easing bit pain , i changed dr and went to surgon later on he tried sitz bath , antibitoic and gtn again it failed and gave me option of lateral internal spinchtromy (here in pakistan called left spinchtromy) and decided close spinchtromy not open , i read about it on net and it was golden standard . surgon said during spinal anatheisia he will observe anus too for more issues , i chose spinal instead of general in fear , 4 year back i had LIS which for for few months made me think i recover from this issue as i think wound is healing as day passing by , but LIS helped my anus opening at least its even more open than past , but the needle pain and issues never solved , its not fissure reoccurred but its never healed , in last three years i become better but less pain i always suffer in every poop , two years back i developed severe anal pain and urge to poop while poop never there and diagnosed with peri nal procitis , which treated with antibiotics , later on dr said fissure healed and surgery cut healed but some ulcers there by monitoring from eyes and finger said may be it's all due to stress while reading my history and LIS , and now i think may be spasm of internal and exeternal muscle still present and botox a remedy , i did not see dr from long now , sitz bath cocunt oil save my ass now and than , i try to avoid constipation , may be i am suffering from animus or you can say impacted stool due to some abnormality in any muscles in pelvic , but the issue i tell in start of not completing bowl in one sitting or untill i try hard in end though all start well is really giving me depression , if some one can help , in 7 years my diet is ok and neither i face constipation usually have soft stool and daily but the ending ..... help me guys
orangepk

Topics: 1

Re: MY story , my journey

Postby orangepk » 08 Jul 2016, 07:16

painful ass from pakistan
orangepk

Topics: 1