Why the burning sensation again??!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Why the burning sensation again??!!

Postby Hope1992 » 12 Sep 2016, 01:29

Hello Everyone,
So I got the fissure around mid June and have been taking all the measures (nitro, hot baths, fibre food, lots of water) to heal this thing up. From past one month, I have been pain free during/after BM. But from past three days , I have this slight burning sensation (kind of soreness) after BM for about 1-2 hours.
Did my fissure re-tear?? Or is this common during healing?? I am unable to figure this out. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Hope1992
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Why the burning sensation again??!!

Postby Canadabum » 13 Sep 2016, 16:24

Hope...during my recovery I would have periods of more and less pain, weird feelings, strange sensations....likely there was some aggravation down there and your body is providing you with feedback. The healing process can take many many months...for me it was more than a year....it is not too uncommon from my experience and what I have read to have ebbs and flows in your healing process. You may not have been fully healed and possibly had a harder, softer or simply odd shaped stool that aggravated things a bit.

Keep up all the great stuff you are doing for your fissure...be gentle on yourself....hopefully overtime and with some speed you will see this episode pass and move on.

All best - Canadabum
Canadabum

Topics: 19

Re: Why the burning sensation again??!!

Postby Hope1992 » 15 Sep 2016, 10:36

Thanks for the reply Canadabum. Looks like I have a set back. My BM's started hurting since the burning sensation but however the pain is not intense (around 2/10) which is far better than the pain I had during my early fissure days. I think I cheated with my food. I work in Google (India) and trust me it's so difficult to avoid the food here (Google's cafeteria has Lott's of yummy food) :cry: . I have to watch out my fibre and water intake again..Arrrghhh!! I am just 24 and I am unable to concentrate on my work with this stupid fissure. It's really frustrating :x . I have an appointment with CRS tomorrow and I really want to know what is going on down there.
Hope you are doing well. :thanx:
Hope1992
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2