bm @ night?

spams at night for freedom during the day

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

bm @ night?

Postby normajeanchariot » 14 Sep 2016, 01:39

Hi all,

Has anyone tried going to the bathroom right before bed instead of in the morning? Just a thought. It seems most of us are in pain for about 8 hours after we use the bathroom. If we went to the bathroom right before bed, applied our cream or watever our routine is, then went straight to sleep, by the time we wake up the spasms would probably be over, allowing us to have significantly less pain during the day. Also, if we are asleep while we are having our spasms, couldn't sleep actually help to relax everything down there as well?
normajeanchariot
Salt Bather

Topics: 15

Re: bm @ night?

Postby Mypoorbutt » 14 Sep 2016, 16:14

I often go to the toilet at night and can honestly say when I was having proper full on spasms...I couldn't get to sleep because of the pain, so not only would I be in pain I would be shattered too...since my Botox going at night isn't as bad because there are no spasms so I can apply my cream take a painkiller and manage to sleep.
If I was still having spasms my choice of toilet time would def be morning at least then I could sleep lo
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Re: bm @ night?

Postby Savaici » 15 Sep 2016, 20:27

Same for me, mypoorbutt. Was the only time I could relax and sleep, with the aid of a mild muscle relaxant.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222