Unsure how to start treatment

Butt area always feels like something is evaporating

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Unsure how to start treatment

Postby fatality1337 » 21 Sep 2016, 07:37

Hey guys, a few months ago I had something on my anal region that basically blew up and I had pants full of blood. Ended up going to the doc and he squeezed something and all is well. He said.

Anyway, I've been noticing that around certain people or just in general around heavy populated areas my anal region starts to secrete more odorous smells, like it's releasing pheneromes or something which is weird.

I sometimes feel like I fart out of two different areas (not at the same time though).

And the most weird thing is I sometimes get this sensation that I have methane or some other volatile chemical leaking onto my thigh and anal region and evaporating. It almost feels like when you spill gasoline, the area doesn't get wet but it begins to evaporate and cause this moist feeling. It's not sweat because the area isn't wet, but it does have a higher density than air itself.

Any ideas?
fatality1337

Topics: 1

Re: Unsure how to start treatment

Postby Savaici » 22 Sep 2016, 13:55

It sounds like you may have an abcess. They do not simply clear up by being squeezed. Also you may have developed a fistula.

Suggest that you see a colon and rectal surgeon (CRS) rather than a GP.

Welcome to the Forum!!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: Unsure how to start treatment

Postby fatality1337 » 23 Sep 2016, 07:17

Thanks, I'll do that. Even before this I have always noticed my underwear have a yellow smear/discharge and just overall dirty even though I washed after any bowel movement.

It just sucks because I am so self-conscious about my body odor and it smelling fecal that I am just gonna go ahead and make the appointment.
fatality1337

Topics: 1