Pressure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Pressure

Postby Sunshine99 » 26 Sep 2016, 19:20

I am hoping someone can answer a few questions. I have had a small fissure for about 4 months. Lately I have had alot of gas and after passing some gas I notice pressure and tingling. I have no pain during a BM. Just can't figure out why I have all this gas. Does it have anything to do with the fissure? Thank you in advance.
Sunshine99

Topics: 2

Re: Pressure

Postby Manitourose » 26 Sep 2016, 19:51

Hi Sunshine99 -- I wish I could explain your sensation, but I can't. I can tell you that fissures tend to produce a lot of random sensations in people from aching, tingling, pinching, itching and more.
Did you have your fissure checked by a doctor?
Have you changed your diet recently, such as adding more fiber based foods to help with BM's?
Trying to consider the reasons you may be experiencing these new things.
Manitourose

Topics: 14

Postby Sunshine99 » 26 Sep 2016, 21:59

Thanks so much for your reply. Yes, doctor examined and indicated small fissure at 12 oclock. I find that when I am having a bowel movement I tend to stop mid way and create an uneven stool. I think I just need to relax more and let it happen slowly. I have also been doing the stair climber at the gym for half an hour per day to stay active. Perhaps that is not the best machine for a fissure.
Sunshine99

Topics: 2

Postby patricia » 27 Sep 2016, 05:51

Hello everyone
I've been suffering of anal fissure for 2 years now and would like to share it with you to help and also learn from everyone.
At the beginning I spent 3 months literally without walking, spasms of pain that used to last for 2 hours, I couldn't even move my hands.
As the doctor thinks the surgeries have the same effect of Botox (I was checking on Google and people in other countries state it's quite effective though...) so... He also says my blood pressure in the area is low so he doesn't think it's worth to pass through that, and according to him, the main reason it the likely of incontinence.
So far I've had Botox injections under general anaesthesia three times (every 6 months) and I'm on the queue for the 4th one.
For me it was ok, no pain after surgery at all, but just in case I always take one week off. In the first month after botox I usually feel an annoying pain but not unbearable, after that I usually feel better, but I only feel really better now. It still hurts, I walk slowly for example, but no more spasms.
For the first time I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.
I was exhausted of taking laxatives so although I was very afraid I took the risk and changed for:
1 and a half tablet of 250mg of Magnesium (sometimes I take 2 tablets of 250 mg)
And 250 mg of turmeric.
You can buy them at Holland and barrets (not all shops always have them, but you'll find it). I take it 14 hours before I intend to go to the toilet. I wake up at 7am so I take at 17.00.
I only eat wholemeal bread, rice and pasta, vegetables that HELP you to open your bowels (not any veg), kiwi, grapes, spinach, AVOCADO, porridge, bran with activia, 4 dry PRUNES at night or overdose of dry prunes when necessary...
I can eat chips for example, but then a lot of all these ailments as well, or more magnesium.
I know everyone knows about the food but I eat this every single day. I eat chicken, meat, fish, beans, everything... But every day: morning: one avocado or activia with brain
Lunch and dinner with lots of veg and not so much carbohydrate
Every day 2 kiwis, or 5 strawberry or grapes
And every single day 3 to 5 dry prunes. People say coffee can be bad but my coffee in the morning makes me go to the toilet, actually it happens after the cigarette :/
I don't feel pain going to the toilet anymore. It's a sacrifice every morning as I can't relax, I just sit to open my bowel when it's really the time, it's like a baby stool, very very very annoying lol soft, no shape.
Well, I really was depressed and there were times that I thought I could end in the streets as I don't have anyone to help, but patience, a loooooot of patience, and the food helped me.
Good luck for everyone.
patricia
Fibre Addict