fissure after hemoroide surgery

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

fissure after hemoroide surgery

Postby messis » 16 Oct 2016, 09:44

I had 2 years ago a surgery to remove my 4th grade hemos. It took me 3 months to heal.... it was painfulll and it use to bleed every time I went to the toilet.At the end after the 3 months I was great! No pain no blood.... just great.

6 weeks ago during a bowel movement tha was dry and hard because of my rich fibre diet and stupidity by not drinking much water.... I had damaged my anus by producing a fissure.

Now am fighting the fissure with duphalac an coconut oil.... I suspect that the surgery has made my anus narrower or tha the innen sphyctire has a stronger rellaxin tone. And I suspect that this is the reason for taking me so long to heal the fissure.

Can someone share his knowledge with me on the subject.

Chris
messis
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Re: fissure after hemoroide surgery

Postby pinpin » 21 Nov 2016, 01:54

Hi,

How are you doing currently? Is that better? Both your arguments are valid and can be the true. It will take time to figure out what is the reason, if it is sphyncter, it is way easier to heal, you could start with Nifidipine or GTN, these remedies should relax it more and allow fissure to heal quicker, but you should also keep diet during this period.
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good