Donut on First Date ?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Donut on First Date ?

Postby Sorerumpie » 15 Mar 2008, 23:33

I am somewhat perplexed here.
I have this new lady friend that I want to take to a fancy dinner place but I'm torn between taking a donut to sit on - or just sitting side-saddle in excrutiating pain with eyes crossed . Which of these options would look best ?
Will this make a lasting impression on the first date ?
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Re: Donut on First Date ?

Postby val » 16 Mar 2008, 03:56

I suppose it depends on how much the donut helps and how well you know her! Does she know about the pain you're in? Perhaps it would be easier to cook a posh dinner for her at home? At least that way you would be comfortable and she would be impressed at the trouble you had gone to!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 16 Mar 2008, 09:21

I would go for Middle Eastern cuisine where you can lounge back on pillows on the floor!

Postby Sorerumpie » 16 Mar 2008, 10:03

Thanks Val, I'm not the best chef, other than the bar-b-que but that is a good idea...
Lecia, I do like that idea .
I wrote this article half way as a something to laugh about, my life is rediculously limited with this butt in ruins. And the other day when I purchased diaper rash cream and medimucel at the store I couldn't help but notice the disgusted look on the cute little cashiers face.
Then there was the doctor's office visit - He asked if it was alright with me if his lady nurse could come in and hold the light while he inspected my rear end. I told him "what the hell - bring in the whole office staff and let's all take a look inside there".........There is nothing sacred about this and certianly no dignity is retained .
But If nothing else it reminds us how bad off others with permanent disabilities have it .
As for the date, I'm going to put it off until the weather is good enough to just go for a hike in the mountians or something like that.
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 16 Mar 2008, 17:31

How about a picnic?
Yes, I understand completely about the indignities we have to suffer throughout this. My biggest one was having to take a crap in front of a doctor and nurse while they did a real time x ray to see how my rectum was functioning.
Now after the doctor finishes my exam she will say I'll let you get dressed and she starts to walk out. I just stand up and say oh that's okay, you don't have to leave! I think most of the doctors in the SE have seen my hiney. The nurses don't even have to tell me what to do anymore. I just kneel down and pull down my pants. Maybe I have some kind of detachment disorder from my butt now!

Postby Sorerumpie » 17 Mar 2008, 21:31

Lecia, that's some good stuff there - ( laughing )
You got to be kidding that you did a live poop show for the doc ?
I've never heard of that one . ( maybe I'm next )
Yea, when someone asks me how I've been doing now I just say "everything's normal" - and they know what I mean.
I'm going to put the Picnic or any dating on the back burner for now.
Are you healing up fairly well at this point ?
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 18 Mar 2008, 10:06

Thanks for asking! Ummmm, NO! But I have had some good days though that I feel very blessed to have had. I will see a new CRS on Thursday to see what we could do to help speed up the process. I knew it would be a long recovery though but I wanted to think I was "special" and would heal more quickly.

My rear is my achilles heel.

Postby buttgirl » 18 Mar 2008, 11:19

I know how you feel. It's like our butts missed the river sphinx.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67