hi..i'm new and need some opinions! PLEASE HELP

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: hi..i'm new and need some opinions! PLEASE HELP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Feb 2008, 18:09

Yes, CBee. I would definitely have it looked at, its really the only way you're going to get any satisfaction in finding out what you are dealing with. Best of luck and again, welcome to the board!
Deleted User 5

Postby happyass » 27 Feb 2008, 19:27

i wish i could go to plannedparenthood! hehehehehe...
actually i use to work there a long long time ago in a teen hiv education program.
that pilonidal cyst may be a possible diagnosis. it definitely occurs where you are describing it to happen.
good luck......go see pp.
also if you have a health dept. city clinic, you may be able to get in and it's also on a sliding scale fee.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby roger52 » 28 Jan 2017, 17:00

according to my expereince if it right above the anus thats usually a fissure start taking a fiber suppliment every morning in your tea .coffee, water and honey, or what ever, drink a full glass of water and start taking 2 hot baths a day after bowel movements the docs got me on 3 right now, coconut oil in the bath also helps and I place some right on the anus in the tub. A+d ointment for diaper rash with zinc oxide also helps . thats whats been helping me, here's what to avoid compound creams made to increase blood flow to the area mine had nitro in it and my blood pressure dropped to 90 made me weak and I was laid up for a couple weeks, and then my new surgeon who I was referred to after I told the other one that the meds didn't work told me that all the high dollar creams are a total waste of time and money. PS i've been through 3 docs and two surgeons avoid gi clinics if you think you need further help find a surgeon who specializes in lower rectum problems not just a general surgeon
roger52

Postby Savaici » 28 Jan 2017, 20:12

Hi Roger,

:wel:

Just to let you know that you have replied to a post from 2008! Would be much better if you made your own post :rainbow:
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222