New to the group - help !

Wonderful fissures

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New to the group - help !

Postby Mypoorbutt » 21 Dec 2016, 07:55

Don't worry Hun I have been on it for 18 months, it increases blood flow to the area which helps healing and stops spasms. I know people who have been on it well over 2 years. If your not in a lot of pain then obviously don't use it, if your pain increases I would seriously consider it.
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby Lizza1720 » 21 Dec 2016, 21:02

So after the colonoscopy I use the bathroom three times a day, very inconvenient especially with the pain. Currently I a, only taking a stool softener and a dulcolax every night. Will this change .
Lizza1720
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Lizza1720 » 11 Feb 2017, 07:52

I have a question. I have had a fissure for about three months. I started the nitro Two weeks ago because I couldn't heal on my own, blood had already stopped. Yesterday I was pain free. It felt wonderful. Then after urinating i saw blood. What ? Why ? I didn't even have a spasm. Now I don't want to use the nitro because it will burn . I also have something on the outside which won't go away, I guess this is not a hemmroid .
Lizza1720
Fibre Addict

Postby Mypoorbutt » 13 Feb 2017, 08:10

Hi Lizza,
Please don't stop using the nitro, especially if it has stopped your spasm, sometimes blood can be a sign of healing but also you could have some internal hems that you don't know about and that thing on the outside could be a skin tag or a hem.
Most importantly your dr has given you the cream as they think it will heal you I wouldn't stop using it if I were you.
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby Lizza1720 » 13 Feb 2017, 13:27

Thank you . It seems that skin tag is gone since the blood . I will continue using it :)
Lizza1720
Fibre Addict