Almost healed?

Questions for the future

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Almost healed?

Postby Bottomquestions » 12 Mar 2017, 13:34

I'm so happy I found this blog! I have found it so useful to know there are others out there. I received my fissure as a result of anal trauma. I had painful symptoms for only a few weeks but then this was reduced to simply a few drops of blood when I had BM. I grew tired of this so I went to my CRS in February and received the diagnosis. I have completely changed my diet and take miralax daily. My symptoms went away completely almost overnight, however I got sick and began to falter with diet, etc. and they can back for a few days after three weeks due to a hard painful BM. But now I am back to being symptom free! I have a follow up appointment with my CRS soon and I'm really hoping for some good news. My biggest concern as a gay bottom is that I can start to have anal sex again and it won't reopen. I haven't had intercourse since the first incident, and I'm scared if I do it, my fissure will reopen. Wondering if any one out there has had a fissure and was able to return to anal sex after it healed. I don't think mine was ever that bad, and despite lasting for months I'm not entirely sure it's "chronic" just because there was almost no symptoms. Would really appreciate any support from you guys.
Bottomquestions

Topics: 1