LIS surgery

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: LIS surgery

Postby FromCroatia » 26 Mar 2017, 12:46

Thank You dear Jesus, thank You dear God! I am so happy to hear such a good stories. I know what kind of nightmare it is to live with fissure. Just few hours before my surgery I had a BM. It was one of the hardest BM's I ever had in my life. I had to push but I could not. Than I was pushing so hard like I was going to give a birth. There was blood everywhere, I was feeling like my guts are tearing apart. Just terrible. It was because of spasm, it became that tight that I was swimming in sweat during BM. Holly Mother of God, thank you for helping us to feel better! I promised Jesus to go to Church every Sunday and Holiday till I live!
FromCroatia
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby mamafizz » 10 Apr 2017, 19:21

What are these bends in the road that God puts in the path of life that we are to carefully consider? Simply stated, suffering is anything which hurts or irritates. In the design of God, it is also something to make us think. It is a tool God uses to get our attention and to accomplish His purposes in our lives in a way that would never occur without the trial or irritation. We will all be healed and pain free. that is for sure. Our minds and spirit can help us heal.
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby FromCroatia » 11 Apr 2017, 04:31

You are so right, everything has its reason!
FromCroatia
Salt Bather

Postby ouchie25 » 07 Jun 2017, 06:59

6 months post op: Hey everyone, just thought I'd check in and share some good news. I am fully healed and would say my LIS was a complete success, returning my bum back to normal!! I have had all kinds of bowel motions with no problems. I don't need softeners, but still rely on wipes as the skin there is too sensitive for regular paper now.

Like most of you I thought my 2 year old fissure was going to be with me forever after, but 3 months after the LIS I was healed and have been ever since!

Don't be afraid of surgery, was the best decision I've ever made!

xxx
ouchie25
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby Mypoorbutt » 07 Jun 2017, 07:24

Yay ouchie I'm really so pleased for you and a great success story for others to read

:Rock:
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20