Help Please!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Help Please!!

Postby iDontLikeThis » 29 Mar 2017, 16:15

So on Monday i was in the washroom and was trying to poop and i've noticed that my poop was stuck it wouldn't go in or out so i decided to use my hands and got some of it out which eventually dumped it all out.. but before i used my hand i may have used too much of my strength trying to push it out.. and there were a lot of blood. I went to the doctor on that same day and he told me its most likely an anal fissure. Now its been 2 days but the past 2 days it hurts when i try to poop and the poop also burns!! Sometimes i feel like there something still there but there isn't because i used tissue paper to wipe it and nothing is showing also sometimes im clinching my butt together without me trying to.. Lastly, sometimes i feel like i got to poop but when i sit down its just me farting.. like i forgot how to fart or something are these all suppose to happen! How long will these feeling last! Any suggestions would be kindly appreciated
iDontLikeThis

Topics: 1

Re: Help Please!!

Postby Mypoorbutt » 29 Mar 2017, 16:46

Hi sorry to hear your suffering,
Yes unfortunately this all sounds like a fissure, hopefully you will be fine as most fissures heal quite quickly.
Firstly don't wipe with toilet paper after a BM it's best to shower it clean or use a portable bidet. If you have to use toilet paper wet it and try just to dab the area.
Also sitz baths help the area heal and relax the muscles down there. Coconut oil can be very soothing or other barrier cream to put on before a BM.
Has your doctor given you any cream for your fissure yet.
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby iDontLikeThis » 30 Mar 2017, 09:41

Mypoorbutt wrote:Hi sorry to hear your suffering,
Yes unfortunately this all sounds like a fissure, hopefully you will be fine as most fissures heal quite quickly.
Firstly don't wipe with toilet paper after a BM it's best to shower it clean or use a portable bidet. If you have to use toilet paper wet it and try just to dab the area.
Also sitz baths help the area heal and relax the muscles down there. Coconut oil can be very soothing or other barrier cream to put on before a BM.
Has your doctor given you any cream for your fissure yet.
Good luck

Oh yes the doctor has given me the option to get the cream not sure if i should let it heal on its own or use the cream aswell and whenever i have to poop there is always blood but not as much as the first time is this normal for anal fissure?
iDontLikeThis

Postby Mypoorbutt » 30 Mar 2017, 09:53

Yes blood is normal with a fissure sometimes more than others....I only had a bit with mine.
I would use the cream if the doctor gas prescribed it best to get a fissure to heal as quick as possible.
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby iDontLikeThis » 30 Mar 2017, 10:00

well my doctor doesn't really speak english and its hard to understand him as he is the closest family doctor to me and he didn't really tell me when i should use the cream as he just prescribed it to me just in case.. and left it at that and i was kinda ashamed to ask further.. so i might consider getting the cream because everytime after i go my butt feels weird like there is something there
Last edited by iDontLikeThis on 30 Mar 2017, 10:58, edited 1 time in total.
iDontLikeThis

Postby IronicTwist » 30 Mar 2017, 10:23

See how things go for a week. If pain gets worse and the fissure doesnt heal, ask if the doctor can prescribe you Nitroglycerine Cream or and alternative. That usually works 80% of the time.
IronicTwist
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby GilmoreGirl » 30 Mar 2017, 11:11

You can always ask a pharmasict about it before you order it in! Some are very knowledgeable. It does sound like you are having spasms - the cream can help relax these, as well as hopping in the bath after a bm.

Hope you feel better soon - these things are very painful but very often will go away within a few weeks and you'll be back to normal.
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18