Brett - back from the dead

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Brett - back from the dead

Postby Guest » 25 Mar 2008, 06:01

Hi all
Really happy to be back. I'm so sorry if I offended anyone. I must have offended somebody, because I was banned for about a month I guess. I never received a message telling me why I was banned, so whatever it was, I'm so sorry to whoever I offended. I do remember giving advice, similar to others, about what I would say to a particular doctor who didn't seem to have much empathy for one of our members. I was joking of course, but I understand that if it was taken literally it could be seen as aggressive. Please believe me when I say that I would never intentionally defame, humiliate, curse, threaten etc anybody. I recently noticed in my inbox there were 2 messages from this forum, but I could not log in to read them, so I re-registered. Those 2 messages are no longer there, so whoever sent them could you please re-send?
Anyway, I look forward to reading what everyone's been up to & I'll join the discussions soon.
Sorry once again to anyone I offended. I was devastated when I realised I'd been banned. In one foul swoop I had lost a lot of friends. I've been praying ever since that I could rejoin this wonderful forum.
Love you all.
Brett

Re: Brett - back from the dead

Postby Fissulyna » 26 Mar 2008, 01:11

Welcome back Brett : ))) ! I am sure that anybody who was offended will forgive you - it is human to make mistakes and divine
to forgive.
I hope that you will get clarification of "the rules" , and I admire your willingness to face up for whatever you were banned and for being so honest and forthcoming just to be with us again- it shows strong character and I hope that others will see that too.
I am sure that all will be worked out justly!!!
All the best :arwen:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Re: Brett - back from the dead

Postby juney » 26 Mar 2008, 09:21

hmm i didn't know it was possible to be banned, and i didn't know there were forum "rules". i should look into this for future reference! welcome back brett
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36