Some advice please

fissure and piles help

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Some advice please

Postby embarrassedandinpain » 31 May 2017, 10:53

I would really appreciate some advice, I feel so alone with my problem.

i have had what i suspect is a combination of piles and a fissure for quite a few months now. I was in agony and the toilet was filling with blood, and i could feel two problems, that my actual bumhole was split open, and also that something from the inside was hanging quite distinctively on the outside.

I used anusol and germaloids and they did nothing so i bought Scheriproct online and have used basically the full tube, to get it better. It says to only use it for a week as it can thin your skin.

I suspect this has happened, as although it seems like it has healed, it bleeds a small amount probably every other bowel movement or so.

Also, my bumhole seems...sort of baggy i suppose, in the area the problem was on.

Can someone please help me because i have no idea what to do or what to put on it. What should i do about these two things?

I completely thank you in advance, and assure you that I am completely embarrassed typing this out

J xx
embarrassedandinpain

Topics: 1

Re: Some advice please

Postby Bum_UK » 31 May 2017, 11:08

I'm sorry to hear about your issues. Have you seen a GP about your bum issues? If you haven't already done so book an appointment to see one asap to get a better idea of what's going on. They'll also be able to prescribe better creams than what you can buy over the counter. As the first GP I saw about a fissure back in 2010 said: we see this every day and it's nothing to be embarrassed about!
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 15

Postby AJStyles » 31 May 2017, 11:10

Dude...Just visit your doctor. Nobody here can help you. Even if someone has a suggestion, its a risk.
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby embarrassedandinpain » 31 May 2017, 11:13

I know that I should, but i've managed to heal it this much, so can someone give me any help? I so don't want to go, and i'll end up leaving it otherwise :-(
embarrassedandinpain

Topics: 1

Postby Bum_UK » 31 May 2017, 13:13

I did what you did the first time I had an anal fissure in 2007. I self diagnosed, didn't see a GP and the fissure came back ten times worse in 2010. My only advice is go see a GP. You'll realise that hindsight is 20/20 when it comes back with a vengeance. You have a much better chance of recovering longer term if you see a GP.
Bum_UK
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 15

Postby hurtinend » 31 May 2017, 20:01

get your butt to a doctor, seriously. Once you know what you are dealing with, you can get proper help.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby zinnia » 31 May 2017, 21:50

Make your appt. Don't use creams with cortizone as it thins skin. Take as many hot baths as you can while you wait for your appt. Creams like calmaspetine are very soothing. Mention nephedipine ointment to doc as it helps with blood flow to area. Use something like miralax or a something to help keep bowel movements comfortable. Best of luck!
zinnia
Salt Bather

Topics: 5