Shits looking good

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Shits looking good

Postby AJStyles » 13 Jun 2017, 09:47

Wow i havent logged in here for a long time. Anyway, as you guys know i got surgery 8 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago the doctor said its looking very good and that its healing. No fissure, just the open wound which is healing. He says it will take some weeks and then i will be fully healed again. My pain is much better since a few days. God, it feels good man. Took me 2x LIS though. I'm not healed, but i feel much much better.

So anyway, don't scroll around here guys. I have seen some horror stories and to everyone here posting those horror stories, go F**k yourself. Nobody wants to read your fucking shitty "i have Fissure since 100 years because i'm too much of a pussy to visit the doctor" F**k off god damn it nobody NOBODY WANTS TO READ THAT IN OUR SITUATION. WE WANT GOOD, POSITIVE STORIES. NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE WITH THIS FOR YEARS. SO STOP SPREADING YOUR STUPID STORIES.

Anyway, i'm offline again playing some GTA V. My tips for healing:

Keep stool soft
Take sitz baths after EVERY BM (important!)
Shower your ass after bm for 2-3 Minutes (Important too)
Dont masturbate (trust me)
No sport till its healed
LIS Surgery (obviously. Dont waste your time with botox, go for LIS straight. LIS Didnt work? Do it again.)

Good luck!
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: Shits looking good

Postby GilmoreGirl » 13 Jun 2017, 15:34

Hi there,

Glad you're feeling better finally. I know it's been a long and difficult road.

Try to remember though that people their "horror stories" on here because they are in a horrible situation, in lots of pain, and looking for help. That's what this forum is largely for. Some people cannot have LIS, and others have to wait a long time before they have it. Others have LIS and it doesn't work - they're turning here for help.

There is a section on the board called "success stories" where only positive posts are made - that's just for the reason you state, that sometimes it's more helpful to read only the good stuff and avoid increasing your anxiety with the more difficult posts.

Hope you continue to improve and get back to normal life asap!
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18

Postby AJStyles » 13 Jun 2017, 16:21

Hi GG thanks yea i have read lots of stories there... good stuff

How are you feeling? I hope good?
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby chillblue » 13 Jun 2017, 22:29

Wow....this is supposed to be a place where we support eachother. Your post sure doesn't make people feel the love. Everyone's outcome is different whether they have surgery or not, but its very rude and insensitive to other people and their struggles for you to say we only want good stories. This is a place of support for everyone. If you dont like it, then dont read the stories.... And all the profanity is unnecessary.
chillblue
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby AJStyles » 14 Jun 2017, 04:14

If i have a problem with fissures since 10 years i am not going to a little forum on the internet and scaring everyone with this shit. You go to the freaking doctor and you visit him until the fissure is gone. Those people are just stupid nothing else. How can people on the internet help you with your fissure that isnt going away???
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby GilmoreGirl » 14 Jun 2017, 05:22

Nobody on this forum is stupid for seeking help, advice and comfort from others who have been through similar things. Remember that you also were on the forum posting when you were having a difficult time - thank goodness you are feeling better, but try and remember what it felt like to post on here and get reassurances from others when you were in pain and unsure. As I said, some people aren't able to have surgery, others don't even have a doctor, or are waiting in pain for surgery or other treatment. I've been on here for almost a year and this a place for compassion - as chillblue says not for hatred. Please try and respect that!
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18

Postby Mypoorbutt » 14 Jun 2017, 06:41

Hi AJ
It's really good that you are finally feeling better and I'm happy for you

What we need to remember is that fissures are not a one size fits all problem. Many have it due to constipation and tight sphincter tone others due to underlying issues.

The point is we are all coming here from a different place and time in our journey and the one thing in common we all NEED is support.

Please try not to use profanity as it rarely helps anyone and I'm sure doesn't help you to convey what your actually trying to say

I hope everyone here is accepted and encouraged never to give up whether they have been suffering for 10 mins or ten years the pain is horrendous
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby ResMePlz » 16 Jun 2017, 10:06

The entire point of this place is to get help. Having a fissure period is a horror story, as you know... I don't think it's smart to be on here too long reading "horror stories", because it can mess with your head and make you think things are worse than they are, but you were just posting a few weeks ago how a second LIS didn't help you. I'd consider that a worst case scenario. People are reading that thinking "oh god what if this really doesn't work? Here's someone who it hasn't worked for". So really all you've done is contributed to the horror stories.

I'm glad you are better, because I am too, but I wouldn't throw it in everyone's face and just say F**k you guys I'm better. I appreciate all the advice (whether it made me paranoid or not) I've collected here from the beginning, and it allowed me to make the right decision to get my life back, and I hope everyone on here gets their life back.

Just don't forget where you were at before...
ResMePlz
Salt Bather

Postby ResMePlz » 16 Jun 2017, 10:10

And don't forget, some people can't have LIS... what would you do then? You don't think any of those people have been to the doctor? How would they know they can't have it if they didn't go to the doctor.....?
ResMePlz
Salt Bather