Anal itching

Anal itching strikes again

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Anal itching

Postby monkeybutt812 » 23 Jun 2017, 22:09

So my butt was finally back to feeling good again, however my ass hair was getting long and bushy. So I trimmed my ass hair with a clipper and now im itching like a motherfucker. I trim down my ass hair periodically to make for an easier clean up and less dingle berries. In the past I've been able to trim it down with no discomfort and it allows for better hygiene and comfort and so forth. I have skin tags that also make it harder to clean with paper.

Not this time I guess. I've tried most of the usual remedies that have worked in the past: coconut oil, witch hazel, aloe vera. I even tried using a little conditioner on it and rinsing it off real well in the shower. Not much relief.

This shit gets so annoying! I guess it will grow back soon enough and hopefully stop itching. When my ass hair is in full bloom I can do fine because at home I use a hand held bidet sprayer and it cleans my exceptionally hairy butt pretty well. If I have to shit outside the home then its a bit more difficult.

Idk if waxing would be of benefit to me. That could also itch when it grows back. Some people say they use depilatory creams, but that to me sounds like a very bad idea. I've used nair on other parts of my body and that shit burns.

If I could reduce the hair without much irritation that would be ideal. I've always trimmed but lately it seems my hairs are so coarse they prickle and itch! Ugggh
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: Anal itching

Postby monkeybutt812 » 23 Jun 2017, 22:11

Please help if you can, this is so annoying.
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather

Postby hurtinend » 24 Jun 2017, 20:07

hmmmm

what about going to a shop that does "manscaping"? That's what they do, get rid of hair in unwanted places. After that you could try a diaper rash type ointment.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby monkeybutt812 » 25 Jun 2017, 13:41

Yeah I've considered waxing, but I don't really know where or who to go to. I guess I am also a bit hesitant, because I have to go show my ass to some stranger. I guess it wouldn't be the first time lol. I just want the itching to stop! I've used diaper rash ointment many years ago and it really is hard to get off. Is there a zinc oxide cream? That would work better. The diaper ointments are not soluble in water and a pain to take off.

That is actually an issue with powders to. If I apply a powder then after pooping go to wash myself, the process of removing it and cleaning myself sometimes irritates me further. Idk I use a bum gun/bidet sprayer.
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather

Postby monkeybutt812 » 25 Jun 2017, 13:45

As always thanks for the reply. I need to figure this out! I probably need to deal with the awkwardness of going to a professional waxer and give it a go. Anything to not be itchy all time!

The alternative is to just keep my ass hair at its natural state...
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather