A new cream....new relief?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: A new cream....new relief?

Postby rio » 24 Jan 2014, 12:57

I am not sure about CeraVe - I am not familiar with it, but do you mean facial lotion, cream? Cicatridina has very few ingredients besides hyaluronate and no preservatives I think.
I think it can not burn you.
t is a shame you can not buy it in pharmacy store like here. Can you tell where are you from?
Disabling burning, drilling pain in anal area for almost a year, started after UT infection. Small anal fissure diagnosed, turned out it is probably not the cause of pain, MRI shows no inflammation or fistula. Grateful to forum members for support.
rio
VIP

Topics: 12

Postby LIS Cyprus » 26 Jan 2014, 13:38

Hi all
Well for those interested been using the suppositories for five nights and the cream 3/4 times a day with coconut oil. I am still very pleased with the results both internally and externally. My bum is virtually back to normal since I first discovered the fissure last August. I am seeing some small improvement every day no more backward steps. I have 5 more suppositories left which I will use and continue with the cream and oil......if this stuff helps just one other person I will be pleased because I understand the hellish discomfort we go throu.......
LIS Cyprus
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Postby LIS Cyprus » 26 Jan 2014, 13:49

Read back throu posts absolutely no burning whatsoever and I have very sensitive bum.....stuff easily burns on it. Rub about one centimetre of cream around bum hole and suppository at night. The catridina web site says this stuff especially for tears and wounds to anus and vagina......does work....well has for me...and I was at the end of my tether having had no progress for the last six weeks post op .....
LIS Cyprus
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Postby wmpester » 11 Jun 2015, 14:30

THANK YOU so much for your help locating the “cicatridina suppositories”! All I know is I was in agony for five month with what I assume was an anal fissure at the very rear of my anis. After five months of searching the internet from colon cancer to hemorrhoid treatment I stumbled upon this link.
I had used the Prep H suppositories for five months with little relief. They say Prep H restricts blood flow to the area which is not going to help heal an anal fissure.
I ordered the “cicatridina suppositories” from the Bulgarian vendor on e-bay, best price. I ordered 3 boxes, just incase, I used about half a box and I feel WONDERFUL!!! Got up off my ass and did some work that required me to stand up for a week, got the blood flow circulating.
I am 65, I didn’t think this damn thing would ever heal, Oh my GOD!!!
5 STARS to this product!!!!!
wmpester

Re: A new cream....new relief?mjj

Postby Mariak » 27 Jun 2017, 14:59

Hi sue, how are you doing since your last post? Do you keep using cicatridina supp? Ive been using them for anal fissure. Which doctor did you see about your hemorroids. Did you experience anal fissures? Thanks in advance
Mariak