What do I have?!?!

Fissure/Fistula

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

What do I have?!?!

Postby Backpacker777 » 20 Jan 2018, 20:32

Hello everyone I am new. On 11/16/17 I got what I thought was a thrombosed hemorrhoid as it was after some diarrhea caused by an antibiotic. It eventually looked whitish red and purple and stated ozzing what looked like bloody puss. I went to the CS and he told me it was a thrombosed hemorrhoid and since it had popped to just leave it. It oozed for a few days but now here we are two months later and it still appears to fill with whitish fluid after a BM. It will then eventually pop and drain for a day or two and almost looks like a small cut. It will basically go away and within three days it starts filling again. Does this sound like a fissure that's taking a long time to heal or a fistula? It's bizarre because it actually closes then slowly fills until it pops and it's a line not like a pimple.... I know this is gross but it has no scent...there is nealy no pain but it's getting old. I have seen the dr three times and he just said stop looking at it and let it be. I just don't feel it's normal to be oozing white fluid for this long. He said it doesn't have the characteristics of a fistula.... thoughts? Can a fissure have white discharge as it heals?
Backpacker777

Topics: 1

Re: What do I have?!?!

Postby wpardue777 » 14 Feb 2018, 21:38

I've had hemmorids bleed for 25 years from time to time never had one do that. I have now what I believe is a anal fissure but no puss or oozing.. however I can't imagine your dr wouldn't have called you in a script to try and heal the area.. not sure where it's at but it should be treated .. I'm on a compound med for mine that is to help heal deaden the anal canal and reduce inflammation.. seems to be working
wpardue777
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1