Help! Please x

Anal Fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Help! Please x

Postby Katylou80 » 06 Mar 2018, 11:01

Hi I was diagnosed with an anal fissure 3 weeks ago, the junior doctor decided to put me on Anusol Plus HC suppositories which worked great for a few days and also fybogel currently still on, after 2 weeks there was no difference so i went back to see my doctor on 28.02.18 and she put me on Scheriproct ointment! Again no difference finally Saturday comes i cant for the life of me have a bowel movement being I'm a once a day girl, all I got was a whole load of blood and horrible pressure, so I had to go up the hospital, the doctor couldn't see much as I was pretty swollen and an emotional wreck, I have now been put on GNT Rectogesic 4mg, but all I'm getting at the moment is constant pressure and a hard time urinating! And a feeling of not opening my bowels properly, in the past I've suffered piles, my fibre and water intake is good, is there anything I can do to relieve the pressure from my bottom? I swear this fissure has become my obsession, it's pretty much ruining me... any advice would be greatly appreciated x
Katylou80

Topics: 1

Re: Help! Please x

Postby Mandah2386 » 06 Mar 2018, 16:25

If I were you I would go back to the er and explain that you can't go. I would be worried of a blockage somewhere. Hopefully it's nothing but constipation but even with that they would be able to give you something stronger than otc and help you go.
Mandah2386
Fibre Addict

Topics: 8

Re: Help! Please x

Postby Katylou80 » 07 Mar 2018, 00:45

I have emptied my bowels, it's just the pressure I'm finding hard to deal with I constantly feel like there is something stuck there, the doctor told me I'm definitely not constipated! Thanks for your reply!
Katylou80

Topics: 1