AF with possible hemmie and lot of bleeding. Help!

AF with possible hemmie and lot of bleeding. Help!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: AF with possible hemmie and lot of bleeding. Help!

Postby kpain » 14 Jan 2014, 13:03

I had my appointment with my CRS few days ago. Looking at the fissure and the sentinel pile, he believes I am on the fence (in between acute and chronic). He mentioned my fissure is superficial and appeared to be healing and there is a good chance it might heal on its own with my diet regime and stool softeners. He also indicated Botox could do the trick if it cannot heal on its own. I have a follow-up appointment in 2 months to see if it heals on its own in 2 months. I asked if surgery is required if fails to heal. He said its too early to think about surgery as my pain levels are not bad/worse.

A couple of days after CRS visit, as I was enjoying this positive news, I had a setback where I saw blood during BM. I think I felt a tear (not like pooping glass) but skin stretching at the fissure site. I saw blood during BM in following days and this was very disappointing. Just few days before CRS visit, I had my troublesome wisdom tooth extracted and I was on antibiotics and pain killers. I avoided pain killers as much as possible but anitbiotics gave me mild diarrhea and I had to reduce my stool softeners. I suspect due to this change in my stool softeners routine, I got this setback. My pain levels are still the same more or less. I am bit dejected about this setback but not like before as CRS had told me to watch out for pain levels (primary indicators) and not to worry much about the blood.

I am hoping there will be no further setbacks and maybe heal in couple of months. To fellow AF sufferers, just hang in there and stay relaxed. Its not easy but we can beat this elusive and unpredictable bugger.
kpain
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7

Postby powderblue » 14 Jan 2014, 14:07

Wow, that's so interesting - I was spoke to my CRS today and he told me pretty much the same thing. I'm definitely down because of seeing blood, but to him it was not that important and he said that blood is a normal part of healing. Does not make too much sense to me, but what do I know.
powderblue
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Postby Deleted User 7033 » 08 Mar 2018, 18:28

Hi, I've had an issue with af and hemmies for a while now and with the usual symptoms heavy blood loss painful bm and so on.
I tried all the usual remedies and omg what a circus.
They just keep on coming back.
I decided to try 100% Pure Pine Oil or 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine.
What can I say it has helped from painful bloody stools to no pain no blood in a week.
I used 2x sugar cubes each with 5 ml Pine Oil. 3 times a week orally. Just drop the Pine Oil onto the cubes and chew them up and swallow. Wash it down with water and thats it.
No diet change and no regimes to follow. How simple and effective.
I feel like a new man.
Deleted User 7033