Anal fissure

Simple method to heal and anal fissure fast!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal fissure

Postby STP » 20 Feb 2018, 16:33

I suffered with an anal fissure for two years and tried everything my doctor recommended and a few things shared on this website. Nothing gave me relief. When the letter arrived reminding me I was scheduled for a colonoscopy I was filled with dread. The day of the colon prep I was surprised that after the first bowel movement the remaining bowel movements were not painful at all. I asked myself why. The answer was simple. There is no pain when there is no feces in the fissure. From that day moving forward I rinsed my my rectal mucosa with warm water with an ear syringe after each bowel movement (an enema). I repeated the rinses until the water was clear. This eliminated the pain and after about 2 weeks the fissure healed. Why did it heal? The answer is simple. A clean wound heals while one filled with feces doesn't.
STP

Topics: 1

Re: Anal fissure

Postby mmklinemm » 09 Mar 2018, 06:56

Tech7four wrote:Hi, I've had an issue with af and hemmies for a while now and with the usual symptoms heavy blood loss painful bm and so on.
I tried all the usual remedies and omg what a circus.
They just keep on coming back. 
I decided to try 100% Pure Pine Oil or 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine.
What can I say it has helped from painful bloody stools to no pain no blood in a week.
I used 2x sugar cubes each with 5 ml Pine Oil. 3 times a week orally. Just drop the Pine Oil onto the cubes and chew them up and swallow. Wash it down with water and thats it.
No diet change and no regimes to follow. How simple and effective.
I feel like a new man.

Could you please stop blanketing the forum with posts about your pine oil treatment? We can all appreciate new ideas and all of us are very happy for anyone who feels better. But all you are doing is copying and pasting the same post over and over. Please stop. We have all read it by now. There is no need to continue posting the same post repeatedly. You are basically spamming the forum with your posts about pine oil. Thank you.
mmklinemm
VIP

Topics: 13

Re: Anal fissure

Postby mmklinemm » 09 Mar 2018, 07:40

STP wrote:I suffered with an anal fissure for two years and tried everything my doctor recommended and a few things shared on this website. Nothing gave me relief. When the letter arrived reminding me I was scheduled for a colonoscopy I was filled with dread. The day of the colon prep I was surprised that after the first bowel movement the remaining bowel movements were not painful at all. I asked myself why. The answer was simple. There is no pain when there is no feces in the fissure. From that day moving forward I rinsed my my rectal mucosa with warm water with an ear syringe after each bowel movement (an enema). I repeated the rinses until the water was clear. This eliminated the pain and after about 2 weeks the fissure healed. Why did it heal? The answer is simple. A clean wound heals while one filled with feces doesn't.

Thanks for sharing this, STP! My GP and CRS have recommended I have a colonoscopy. I've been terrified of both the prep and the actual procedure. It's good to know you had a positive experience!
mmklinemm
VIP

Topics: 13