New to the pain of anal fissures

Hello! Glad I found this.

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

New to the pain of anal fissures

Postby MyBumHatesMe » 10 Apr 2018, 15:50

Hello fellow sufferers! I'm a 17 year old female that has been suffering from anal fissures for probably 4 months now. I have tried again and again to communicate my pain to others (it is extremely severe). My guardian is finally starting to listen to me, as I am finally being very blunt and not shy at all about it. I've made diet changes so far, and a doctor's visit is in my future.

My anus tears in multiple places with every bowel movement, and it is something that I can't even describe but I'm sure a lot of you would understand.

I'd appreciate some veterans giving tips, tricks, and remedies that have proven effective! I'd also just love support and understanding, as almost everyone close to me seems to think I'm describing it as worse than it is.
MyBumHatesMe

Topics: 1

Re: New to the pain of anal fissures

Postby Oh-how-it-hurts » 10 Apr 2018, 19:18

I am new here too but my heart goes out to you! I have given birth, had a C-section and this pain is so awful and gripping. You are not exaggerating. All I have to do is move my leg the wrong way and I get spasms. They sometimes last hours. From what I have read, stool softners or miralax are big things as are sitz baths. I get relief from laying a hot water bottle (not too hot) on my behind. You are not alone!!! Maybe have your family read here and they will have more understanding?
Oh-how-it-hurts

Topics: 1