Chronic fissure cured

Anal Fissure success

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Chronic fissure cured

Postby Anumalamadhan » 13 Apr 2018, 18:12

This is my story of suffering from anal fissure for the past many years on and off. Fissures come back even when you are completely healed. You have to be extremely careful and remember what changes you made before. Now I am cured for the most part. But I am careful always.

Things that will help you.

Miralax - in the initial stages take this for sure. Miralax makes your stools soft which will make it less painful during bm. Don’t continue on miralax for long. Body adjusts to it and it will be very difficult to come off of it.

Warm water (not cold)- drink 8 glasses of medium hot to warm water everyday. This works wonders. If you drink 4 big glasses of medium hot water early in the morning before eating anything, your bowl movement immediately starts and pushes off everything in your system. Complete bm is very important to keep your colon free and helps it to heal.

Probiotics - eat home made yogurt everyday. Homemade yogurt contains natural good bacteria that is essential for colon health. Make it a point to eat yogurt (a lot of it) initially. This will cleanse your colon and fastens the healing process. Will tell you a secret - in India people eat yogurt after every meal, why do they do that? The answer is obvious. Western world has a major problem with bm and laxative business is thriving here. In India no body knows what a laxative is and the reason for that is simple - yogurt or buttermilk after every meal.

Sitzbath - this surely helps after a painful bm. If once is not sufficient do multiple times. Thrice a day will keep the contracted colon muscles free and relieve you of pain and also enhance the blood circulation to the area.

The best thing at the last - Barberine

Take a Berberine supplement available on Amazon. This will clear the underlying gastrointestinal problem and clear your anal fissure once and for all. Continue on berberine for atleast 4 months. It has many other good benefits. Read about it.

Eat high fiber good - fruits, veggies, lentils, oat meal etc.,

Do not do these - eating hot/spicy foods. Drinking cold drinks/soda even cold water. Eat chips, cookies, fatty stuff.

Cut down on meat or don’t eat meat until your stools are not painful and soft. Meats are hard to digest compared to fiber food.

This is my story folks - feel free to ask any questions. I have a lot of information to share and happy to help. Don’t please be discouraged. If I can do it, you can do it.
Anumalamadhan

Topics: 1

Re: Chronic fissure cured

Postby TooSmallForThis » 19 Apr 2018, 22:44

Do anal fissures really always come back??
I have had mine three or four weeks and I want to die everyday. I literally cry everyday.
I’m drinking miralax now for four days and I think it’s helping but I’m not sure. I drink water but not warm. I will do that now.
Everyone told me to drink this probiotic yogurt drink that I have it’s called kefir. But I haven’t touched it because I heard it’s good to avoid dairy. Should I drink it?? When will my body start healing and how will I know?
TooSmallForThis
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Anumalamadhan » 20 Apr 2018, 12:51

Hi,

Please don’t worry. You just need couple of soft bowel movements and you will feel much better. Anal fissures do come back as long as the underlying condition is not cured. We eat lot of junk every day unknowingly that is toxic to the intestines and colon in particular. That’s why I suggest you take miralax for atleast a month to make your bm soft. And then you have to target the underlying condition. Take berberine supplement for two months. It natural so it does not harm you any way. Don’t start on berberine until your bms are soft.

The main problem with fissure is your colon muscles become really tight which does not cure your fissure. You can overcome that by doing sitzbath for atleast 3 times a day. This looses the colon muscles and let the blood flow to the fissure to cure it.

Dairy is bad but not yogurt. Yogurt has cultures (good bacteria) that is required by your colon. Colon has healthy bacteria too. So yogurt which has cultures is good. Google online how to make yogurt at home, this is the best option as it does it contain any preservatives. Definitely eat yogurt, start with a small cup and slowly increase.

If you have soft bms for atleast a week it would have cleared your fissure for the most part. This is the key.
Anumalamadhan

Postby TooSmallForThis » 20 Apr 2018, 14:31

Wow thank you so much! You honestly give me so much hope!
I have been drinking miralax and also taking a glycerin supplement and putting some preparation h before every BM. I think it’s really helping.
Today it just overall hurt less.
I will order the supplement you suggested and hopefully start soon. I just want this to be over and seriously never come back. Is that even possible?
I will tell you that the underlying condition is this pill that my doctor put me on- gabapentin 300mg to help take me off Xanax. It helped but It made me so constipated. And I didn’t know.
But now I know and I’m getting of it MYSELF. I’m done with doctors. It’s ok I know my body very well. I hope I’m off for a month so hopefully everything will be healed together.
And this will all be done?
TooSmallForThis
Fibre Addict

Postby Anumalamadhan » 20 Apr 2018, 15:19

You have to be extremely careful for it not to come back. Do not EVER strain while bm, if you see blood in your stools your fissure is back to haunt you again. If you ever have to strain just stop your bowel movement and immediately drink atleast 3 big glasses of medium hot water and wait for the bm until it pushes you to go. Then you will not have pain during bm. After that sitzbath relieves you of any pain if any. But you should not let this happen in the first place, for that yogurt is the key. You will feel better and your body is stronger than you think.

It’s better to use sesame oil/coconut oil rather than preparation H. Sesame oil is very good for skin and has lot of medicinal properties.there is an ointment on amazon called drwheatgrass. Works great for any wounds or cuts. I used to use this to heal the fissure faster when it flares. If you go to a doctor, they prescribe you lidocaine for pain and I think nitroglycerin or something. Basically an ointment to releas the contracted colon muscles. You can do sitzbath and achieve the same results. Take care, if you any questions feel free to ask.
Anumalamadhan

Postby TooSmallForThis » 20 Apr 2018, 15:29

Thanks so much for every thing
TooSmallForThis
Fibre Addict