Anal fissure

Pain pain and more pain

A sub-forum for those with pain, but no explanation for it. Vent, share, ask, and help others. That is what this little corner is all about!

Return to Chronic Anal and Rectal Pain

Anal fissure

Postby xxstaciexx » 24 Jun 2018, 11:34

Hello everyone.
So I am back again.
It’s been nearly 2 years since I had LIS surgery.
All was going well. Until now :cry:
So it started again about 2-3 weeks back. The burning after going to the toilet.
My gp was really understanding after explaining all my troubles with IBS-D constant. And prescribed me the GTN ointment. For the last 5 days OMG! I could literally scream with the pain. Tbh I think I have. I just don’t know what to do. I am taking mebeverine alongside with Immodium. To which no real good effects.
It’s 5.30pm here in the UK. And I’m lying in bed writing this wanting to literally cry the rest of the day away.
Is this going to be another operation or is it going to finally heal. I dunno what to think anymore. :cry:
Been using the GTN for about 3/4 weeks can’t remember exactly how long but how can it go from slight burning to now yards of glass burning with hours of throbbing pain.
Even went to the out of hours GP last night cus of the pain. He prescribed Lidocaine (which I’m already using) and an inhaler (he said some people find using a blue inhaler helps) I’ve no idea about that one cus I have not tried it yet.

Hope u all okay.
Please any advice is really appreciated. X x x x x x :thankyou:
xxstaciexx
Salt Bather

Topics: 5