anal fissure

Pain with anal fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

anal fissure

Postby midcanterbury.girl » 13 Jul 2018, 22:56

Hi a week ago i had Botox injected in my anal fissure that has been causing me terrible pain for months i also have ulcerative colitis, which may have contributed to it. I know it's only been a week since i had the Botox injection and im still in a lot of pain with it. So i was wondering can you use any ointment while i'm waiting for the Botox to work, And how long does it usually take for the pain to go away. ive been using panadol extra for the pain, it helps a little. I'm scared to use anything incase it interferes with the process, But if pain doesn't get better soon i will go to the Dr. I would appreciate feedback. Thanks
midcanterbury.girl

Topics: 1

Re: anal fissure

Postby khayerockx » 14 Jul 2018, 07:07

Hello, I feel you. I been in pain too with Chronic AF for 1 year. I didn't tried botox but I want to tell you what I did to heal this naturally.
1. Stool softener everyday. Mine was Sinokot forte (Senna leaves in tablet form) Drink it everynight and poop in the morning. At 1st two weeks it is really painful to poop, blood are dripping down to the toilet bowl. But after 2 weeks of using stool softener everynight, you will get used to it and pain decreases. YOU SHOULD POOP EVERYDAY. DONT BE AFRAID.
2. Food to eat: Fruits, veggie, rice, chicken, fish etc.
3. Food not to eat(IMPORTANT): Beef, pork, meat - All this food will cause hard stools. Please avoid this food.
4. VERY IMPORTANT - Drink water a lot. 8 glasses a day, or more. You can drink other liquid too.

After 1 month, you will heal for about 40%.
2 month, 60 and so on.

I am now 100% cure. when I am for about 80% cured, I stop step number 1 because taking laxative/stool softener will make you skinny.

GOD BLESS YOU
khayerockx

Postby midcanterbury.girl » 14 Jul 2018, 18:52

:Rock: :thankyou:
midcanterbury.girl

Topics: 1

Postby missy moo » 15 Jul 2018, 15:54

Hey I had Botox 5 months ago it's improved my life alot I wouldn't say I'm in pain anymore an I haven't been since about 3 months after Botox the pain gradually lessons but I'm going back for a second hit of Botox to hopefully rid of my uncomfortable days, the first botox took about 2-3 weeks to feel it working, I had good days an bad days now I just have uncomfortable days with sharp pin prick sinsations on an off during the day must be mild spasms an good days :D
Last edited by missy moo on 15 Jul 2018, 16:34, edited 3 times in total.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby missy moo » 15 Jul 2018, 16:17

Mid Canterbury NZ??? Are you a fellow kiwi? I'm in NZ too also to your question about using the creams I didn't after Botox an haven't in 5 months I wouldn't bother with it but some people do use them after Botox no harm in it.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37