Determined to heal

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Determined to heal

Postby Deleted User 7411 » 25 Aug 2018, 00:56

Hi all. I developed two fissures last year that healed within 3 months after lurking on here. This year I have a very small blood vessel tear back in may but not a proper fissure. It feels the size of the tiniest paper cut. And it just won't stay gone. The doctor examined it and said it was very small, not an actual fissure and didn't require cream. It keeps coming back every 2.5 weeks even on movicol. I thought I had it this time with a dose of movicol in the morning and in the evening.

But then my dad had a stroke, I ate horribly, got a cold, stopped drinking water aka the perfect storm. So at day 16 of being healed, it's back and bleeding. Story of my life since May.

It doesn't hurt much but after a retear it stings for 6 days.

It's so frustrating and my family is sick of me talking about my bum so here I am just kind of looking for reassurance.
Deleted User 7411

Re: Determined to heal

Postby Deleted User 7411 » 25 Aug 2018, 01:00

I'll add it doesn't feel the same as my previous fissures. It feels extremely small in comparison, hurts significantly less but stings more and in a bad spot.
Deleted User 7411

Postby Deleted User 7411 » 25 Aug 2018, 17:49

I'll be okay. I just need to narrow down what I do wrong at 2.5 weeks. I suspect less water and I feel normal so I eat poorly.

Day 1 of healing, no pain and no blood but I took an extra movicol last night. I suspect the stinging will start soon.
Deleted User 7411

Postby Camry » 25 Aug 2018, 18:07

dani wrote:I'll be okay. I just need to narrow down what I do wrong at 2.5 weeks. I suspect less water and I feel normal so I eat poorly.

Day 1 of healing, no pain and no blood but I took an extra movicol last night. I suspect the stinging will start soon.

I feel your stinging pain as well even with a soft bm. Usually hits me after about 30 minutes after a bm and lasts for hours.
Camry
Salt Bather

Topics: 12